scottie1954

Hacker attacked the forum?

I'm happy to repost some of my pics and will be taking more in a few weeks when I'm back in bangers. But in the meantime it would be nice to know there's someone trying to fix the server.

well most computer stuff can be sorted in a day or too by any reasonable tech person ,,so i suggest its a fairly poor service being provided lol,,,if not you just change servers if you get fucked about ,,,,also the servers dont write bad thing about the forum , as the forum is the customer ,,,,if any bad words appeared on peoples screens ,that would definatly indicate a malicious incursion to the site,,,,hey but everything can be fixed :) just the same as they can be fucked up again,,,thats just life now on the net

Good point about the incursion - issues with server performance etc doesn't cause a zooming image with 'you should be ashamed' to appear on www.bangkokladyboys.net

Good point about the incursion - issues with server performance etc doesn't cause a zooming image with 'you should be ashamed' to appear on www.bangkokladyboys.net

maybe somebody has been offering to the server guys a protecting software against incursions, just by chance...

You know how it goes, somebody comes to your house and says "wow, nice house, well made in wood, but wood burns easily... have you got an insurance?"

You do not have one and you deny needing one. Someone will soon give you some signs that insureance can be useful as wood burns....

maybe somebody has been offering to the server guys a protecting software against incursions, just by chance...

You know how it goes, somebody comes to your house and says "wow, nice house, well made in wood, but wood burns easily... have you got an insurance?"

You do not have one and you deny needing one. Someone will soon give you some signs that insureance can be useful as wood burns....

Sounds like racketeering. Somebody forgot to pay the BIB last month..

Sounds like racketeering. Somebody forgot to pay the BIB last month..

LOL! Was Just kidding of course but i believe that most of the hackering and also virus spreads have "commercial" reasons behind.

sooo ,,,,anyone any wiser on the "mystery of the hacked forum" ?Is the moderator coming back ?? Is the missing content coming back?? Does someone own this site ?? If so..why dont they communicate??

I see a red 'moderator' badge. What good news, if this is not a mirage in the desert. Can I start the brown-nosing immediately by saying that Khun Kendo is one of the best moderators around ...

Or are you just visiting for a regal oversight? :rolleyes:

well put it this way Kendo ,,if a bar treated its customers like this do you think they would be in business long ?? i realise you may be powerless so dont take any comments personal ,,but fares fare mate

To whom it mayb concern: I mean, if we have to migrate to Pattaya, just let us know and let us bring our "status" from here, then you can damp this or freeze it

well if the problem was only with the avatars ,there really wouldnt be much of a problem

no doubt the avatar is a no problem. Just a sign that things are not working properly here

So, here's the malfunctioning as of now

1. avatar not working
  2. old pictures not visible
  3. recent pictures (after the "attack")not visible

anything else?

Ladyboy Review forum has just opened a Bangkok section, if you're interested? Two good mods, who dont give the internet sarcasm kings too much rope. Sounds more my style, altho I do post on LBsPattaya too.