Siam Man

Guest Friendly Hotels In Bangkok

21 minutes ago, oliver17 said:

Seems like a lot of folks who have stayed there say there is nothing wrong with it, that it is a low-end property but a clean one. That said, if the idea is to stay in a hotel within shouting distance of Nana Plaza, there are several nicer options on Soi 4 in the same price range like Lohas or Citrus Suites. 

Walked past citrus suites when going to analisa massage the other day. It looks really nice, and the street is ok. I checked the prices online for the bigger rooms, seems like great value for the money. Will give it a try on my next visit.

8 hours ago, pennybridge said:

Walked past citrus suites when going to analisa massage the other day. It looks really nice, and the street is ok. I checked the prices online for the bigger rooms, seems like great value for the money. Will give it a try on my next visit.

I've stayed at Citrus Suites Soi 6 the last few times in BKK. Aside from a mediocre breakfast buffet, it has a lot going for it. Location is hard to beat.

I was stationed in Thailand In 1969 for one year-I have been going back to Thailand annually for two months since 1999. I love the charm of the old fashion Thai hotels, such as Nana Hotel. Stayed at the Nana annually for about 10 years. However, about 2008, I was awakened at Nana Hotel by something crawlling on me. I found THREE large bed bugs in my bed. Have not and will never stay at Nana Hotel again.  

On 6/18/2022 at 4:32 AM, Bwana_LB said:

I've stayed at Citrus Suites Soi 6 the last few times in BKK. Aside from a mediocre breakfast buffet, it has a lot going for it. Location is hard to beat.

Stayed there in 2019. Same conclution as above. Okay hotel but brekkie was weak and crowded. Not what you´re after after a night with mongering:-) Also pool area was abit dissepointing!! 

38 minutes ago, Edisto said:

Chinni when she was known as Coco. Very subtle flex. :-)

Sent from my SM-S911W using Tapatalk

Goodness gracious , I missed this post / photo.

Where can this beauty be found? TF I'm guessing?

If that doesn't work. Just search chinni.

I've written some reports I think in the past. I only contact her still through line but she's grown a wee bit more aloof.

Sent from my SM-S911W using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Ross77 said:

If I book a room for one, would that be a problem if I bring back a guest to stay overnight? Or would you recommend that I book for two?

Always book a room for two Ross it’s the same price usually anyway , 99.9% of rooms are for 2 people even tho you usually check in alone mate 

Just now, whiteshirt said:

Always book a room for two Ross it’s the same price usually anyway , 99.9% of rooms are for 2 people even tho you usually check in alone mate 

Thanks for the response. Now I need to narrow down my hotel options and set aside some time to spend with some TFs that I've been messaging with for a long time now. Three I've met before but two more that I haven't. I don't think I'll have enough time for all of them because I do want to check out the Triple Crown bars too.