Siam Man

Guest Friendly Hotels In Bangkok

http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com/

The site touts itself as "The difinitive source on no joiner fee hotels"

It very informative and has photo's of the hotels and soem even have youtube video's. Also a conveinent map so you can see how far you are from the p4play areas.

Its broken down into several catagories Nana, Patpong, Soi Cowboy, luxury, budget etc..

It looks to be very reliable as all the LB friendly hotels I read about on forums are listed here. A great resource in my estimation. Hopefully this will help a lot of forum members out as I have seen several threads on LB friendly hotels in this section and Chit Chat section.

I have attached a sample of one of the maps they include. This one in Nana section.

nana gf map.jpg

having seen numerous posts questioning which Hotels are Guest Friendly and ready negative feedback about certain places I remembered This Website listing some of the Guest Friendly Hotels in BKK.

Whilst not a comprehensive list at least its a starting point, a couple of things to remember when Mongering in BKK

• Always book a Double or Twin Room
  • Joiners Fees (if applicable) are a once of payment, not due every time you bring a guest back

happy Mongering Guys

I notice the CenterPoint in Soi 10 isn't on the map.... no fees and LB friendly, saw quite a few mongers bringing their lb quarry home, as well as Japanese bringing what appeared to be underage girls, when I last stayed there. They have a reception cam that can make for interesting viewing,

Amari in Soi 5, tried charging me for the visit of an LB hairdresser to cut my hair (ok, ok, I did get extras), I just told them that I'm not paying a joiner fee for a haircut and to send the manager to my room if they wanted to discuss it further..... as you can imagine, nothing happened.

;)

Mac Boutique Suites on soi 5. Stayed there 4 nights. No problem even with multiple guest. Large clean rooms 37 sq mts. Friendly staff. Convenient location as you can walk through a back entrance onto soi 11.

You mean Soi 7 I used that cutting onto soi 7 from when I stayed at Le Fenix on Sou 11 and have often thought of staying there. I may just give it a try next time.

I' m staying in an apartment in Sathon but ive rented a room in the Dynasty inn Grand for 2 days during my stay to house a pattaya ladynboy. As the regular Dynasty is lb friendly I assume this is too? Location seems perfect for what I want.

I stayed at Majestic Grande and it's quite the perfect place for a night out around Nana.

It's walking distance to Rajah complex and NEP.

Front desk will ensure your safety and well being by keeping your guest's ID... And giving you a call as she leaves to confirm everything is ok.

It's pretty spacious and relatively clean for the price...

Did I mention how close it is to the actions? Count the ST rooms and cab savings...

Posted in a chit chat thread but this thread makes more sense so I'll post my question again.

I am thinking of the Ambassador, Majestic Grand, Centre Point Soi 10, Hotel Icon and Chateau de Bangkok. According to Travelocity they are all within $5 US of each other give or take a couple more.

Which would you guys recommend? Thanks.

If it is outside the entrance to asoke station then yes

I am not sure if it is that close to Asoke Station. Sukhumvit 14 is closer to Asoke.

I want to book very soon. I am leaning toward Majestic Grand, Icon or Centre Point Suk 10.

Any other last comments?

it is called S Sukhumvit Suits Hotel

I stayed at majestic grande once before nice place nothing wrong with it but didn't need the extravagant room etc so downsized to a cheaper hotel

Someone stayed in the Hope Land Hotel & Residence Sukhumvit 8 ?

It's new (i think it opened in february) and i booked for june there.

I expect it GF und LBfriendly but maybe someone already stayed there and wants to share his experience.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/hope-land-amp-residence-sukhumvit-8.de.html?aid=356985;label=gog235jc-hotel-XX-th-hopeNlandNampNresidenceNsukhumvitN8-unspec-de-com-L%3Ade-O%3AwindowsS10-B%3Achrome-N%3AXX-S%3Abo-U%3AXX-H%3As;sid=34534900559ab8a3f6bef4d3c9b6148f;dist=0&sb_price_type=total&type=totaltab-main

A very basic, 10 minutes long overview of 10 hotels around Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP)...

It includes Boss Suites, Ibis, Dynasty Grande, Phachara Suites, Majestic Suites, Dawin and some other hotels.

Not covered are some relevant LB friendly hotels such as the Citrus Suites 6, the Ibis Styles, the Icon, the Sure Stay Plus by Best Western, the Majestic Grande (DoubleTree Ploenchit), the Novotel on Soi 4, the Landmark, the Marriott, and some other relevant places to sleep with or without a lb or two...  Nevertheless it gives someone who's never been in this area before an overview of some accommodation options. 

28 minutes ago, Thanks said:

A very basic, 10 minutes long, overview of 10 hotels around Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP)...

It includes Boss Suites, Ibis, Dynasty Grande, Phachara Suites, Majestic Suites, Dawin and some other hotels.

Not covered are relevant LB friendly hotels such as the Citrus Suites 6, the Ibis Styles, the Icon, the Best Western on Soi 2, the Majestic Grande (DoubleTree Ploenchit), the Novotel on Soi 4, the Landmark, the Marriott, and some other relevant places to sleep. Nevertheless it gives someone who's never been in this area before an overview of some accommodation options. 

Now just imagine if Hooters had rooms?

SAG

36 minutes ago, Thanks said:

A very basic, 10 minutes long, overview of 10 hotels around Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP)...

Not covered are relevant LB friendly hotels such as the Citrus Suites 6, the Ibis Styles, the Icon, the Best Western on Soi 2, the Majestic Grande (DoubleTree Ploenchit), the Novotel on Soi 4, the Landmark, the Marriott, and some other relevant places to sleep. Nevertheless it gives someone who's never been in this area before an overview of some accommodation options. 

Good old Nana Hotel...not even a mention in dispatches!

I think (  @taaseesanuk  probably knows more) that where the Hooters Nana is located (there are other Hooters bars & restaurants in Bangkok, e.g., Patpong), there used to be the leeeeeegendary coffee shop of the Nana hotel at one point in time.... the current location of the Nana hotel coffee shop is not the original location afaik....

The Nana hotel most certainly has rooms that have seen it all (+more I guess)...

2 minutes ago, Thanks said:

I think (  @taaseesanuk  probably knows more) that where the Hooters Nana is located (there are other Hooters bars & restaurants in Bangkok, e.g., Patpong), there used to be the leeeeeegendary coffee shop of the Nana hotel at one point in time.... the current location of the Nana hotel coffee shop is not the original location afaik....

The Nana hotel most certainly has rooms that have seen it all (+more I guess)...

Yeah , Hooters is now where the original coffee shop and disco used to be, the Hotel also are the landlords of the Strikers sports bar at the back of the car park. I guess in this respect the Hotel has moved with the times even if their accommodation is slowly dragging itself into the new millennium!

cant stand hotels that require a card to use the lift, i like the landmark is my fav but begrudge the price. I am thinking about petals inn on soi 4 or @mind in bts on nut for my stay in a few months