Swadee

Ever Rich Inn - Soi 7

Hope this will help those, who look for a GG and LB friendly hotel near Nana at a reasonable price.

I found Ever Rich inn at the corner of Soi 7, Sukhumvit. Its just on the main road. No separate hotel porch, so you have to walk a few steps towards Soi 5. The hotel is almost invisible from out side.

The king bed room costs 1500 bath including breakfast. They have WIFI and its free for kindbed room. For other rooms you have to pay for that. The owner is indian and the hotel staff are super friendly and helpful. Its a clean hotel.

They have a small safe in the room, but you can't put your Laptop in that. They hotel staff were very confident that nothing will be lost from the room.

The reason, I am posting this is, the hotel is at a Prime Location. Soi 7 Beer Garden is just next door. Nana is 3 minutes walk and Eden Club 2 minutes.

The street market is at the door step. Food courts are all nearby. What I like most is the late night food shops at the door step of the hotel. This is one of the main attraction for me in bkk. Lots of FL LB wait to be picked up at these places. Some of them are stunners too.

Here is the web of the hotel www.everrichinn.com

Enjoy.

DSCF0539.JPG

DSCF0540.JPG

DSCF0545.JPG

DSCF0548.JPG

"They hotel staff were very confident that nothing will be lost from the room."

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Some people are incredible...

1500 bahts seems very very expensive when you look the pictures of the room.

Edited by slowly

"They hotel staff were very confident that nothing will be lost from the room."

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Some people are incredible...

1500 bahts seems very very expensive when you look the pictures of the room.

That's what I thought.

In that area it's not, and Ever Rich Inn is locaton%%. One step away from all the nigerian hookers (actually I saw one stunner amongst them with the roundest butt I have ever seen. She must have been popular cos when I passed her spot a few mins later, she was gone).

But I would recommend Majestic Suites over Ever Rich Inn, since you can use the gym and pool over at Majestic Grande.

Still, I wouldn't hesitate stay there (again), if all other options were off.