OneTrueSaxon

OTS's Hotel reviews

Amora NeoLuxe Suites Sukhumvit soi 31

This is a new boutique hotel in Sukhumvit soi 31 near Phrom Phong BTS, well about a ten minutes walk away. I kinda wish It was about when I was dating Leyla as the Mambo show was a few minutes walk from here. But that as gone and moved as well.

Any way the rooms are ultra modern as is the hotel itself. The rooms have a flatscreen Smasung tv, a samsung stero as well as a I phone/pod touch docking station There was a row of plugs on the wall and a ADSL and HDMI sockets, Their is a master control on the night table that controls everything in Lights and air con as well as a built in clock. The wifi was a bit iffy but got better after I rang reception and they sent a techie non English speaking guy up to sort it out.

The bed was big and comfy for a good roll around session with a ladyboy or two. A electronic safe that fits a laptop as well as camera. They even have an umbrella inside the wardrobe for rainy days. When you come out of the lift their are two free Pc's you can use FOC.

The bathroom was of a good size and a well put together design and interior. bath with shower.

Their is a roof top pool which I had to myself one day and I noticed the gym on that floor but did not use it.

Staff polite most speak English GG and ladyboy friendly. Same as most places they take the ladyboys ID and they get it back when they leave and they phone your room too.

Sorry I never made it up for breakfast, :P in the four days I stayed here.

last 4 pics taken from the internet

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

5840627_f520.jpg

5840649_f520.jpg

5840612_f520.jpg

amora-neoluxe.jpg

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

looks the goods OTS ,,might give that one a go @ some stage and also the Solo(closer to the action :P) ,,,my favourite @ present is definately majestic grande even if it is a little pricey (got it for 2400b last trip which wasnt so bad) its my favourite mainly because of its postion and also the breakfast :)

looks the goods OTS ,,might give that one a go @ some stage and also the Solo(closer to the action :P) ,,,my favourite @ present is definately majestic grande even if it is a little pricey (got it for 2400b last trip which wasnt so bad) its my favourite mainly because of its postion and also the breakfast :)

I got the NeoLuxe on a good deal of £28.00 per night plus tax from our very own BM'S (TT Chang) site http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/ I got the 5% discount on top as well as I joined his forum..

Solo Hotel Sukhumvit soi 2

I first came across this hotel last year, when my niece and her friend stayed there last year. I had arrived three hours before them and was staying at Maxim's Inn soi 7/1. I went to the Solo hotel to see if they had arrived, but they had not as yet. The women at reception politely asked if she could take my number and she will let me know when they arrive. That's good service even though I was not even staying there.

The hotel could comfortably call itself 4 star and is small enough to have a “boutique feel” about it. The staff were professional, friendly, accommodating of every request and always efficient, polite and discrete.

In house room service food was very nice and delivered promptly. Room was clean, fresh, well stocked and supplied and was spacious and had plenty of storage. The shower is separate from the toilet and as two power shower heads and is very spacious. The room as a large flat screen tv, electronic safe, alarm clock with master control. Excellent wifi both in the room and on the outside terrace and up on the roof top swimming pool. Just up from the pool is the Cloud 9 cocktail bar if your a bit of a romantic.

Service from staff was outstanding and every time I left the hotel I were asked if I would like to be driven to the main road in the shuttle. As always I had them stop just by the Rajah car park so I could cut through in to Guess Bar.

LB friendly as staff were very polite with all my LB guests even my take away LB guest.

First five pictures are mine some with Eye from Guess Bar. The rest from the internet

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 067.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

3_Bangkok_Hotel_solo_Dach_Bar.JPG

3555416_9_b.jpg

index3.jpg

prop-img-full-h5urg8m2-pra4a1e6kyyo.jpg

facilities.jpg

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Wrong BM .... unless you know something I dont ...... Maybe I should enquire about my cash :rolleyes:

Sorry I thought it was yours ?

I can wire cash by western union :lol:

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I don't suppose the bedcover in the red dress is included?
maybe she is the "maid" :)

the girl sitting on the chair, dressed in black, seems Sha-Sha, am I right?

maybe she is the "maid" :)

the girl sitting on the chair, dressed in black, seems Sha-Sha, am I right?

Her name is Beer who is a former Guess bar beauty whom now works in Phuket. The photo was taken back in February 2009 at Le Fenix in soi 11

Monaco Hotel soi 2 Sukhumvit

Edit: Hotel now called, iCheck Inn hotel

Click http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3627-icheck-inn-citichic-ploenchit-and-nana/page__fromsearch__1

Monaco Hotel is located on Sukhumvit Soi 2, a short walk to the Ploenchit BTS Skytrain and Nana’s nightlife. The hotel offers serviced apartment style rooms and suites, all fitted out with a balcony, kitchenette and beautiful wooden floor. High-tech amenities, such as LCD TVs with cable channels, high-speed Wi-Fi internet access and DVD player, are the standard offering in all room types. The only thing I found not up to scratch was the saftey deposit box as it was to small to hold a 11'9 inch netbook, nevermind a full laptop. I will take the I Pad mini next time. The balcony was rather small too

There’s also an outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, indoor Jacuzzi pool, gym and sauna you can use at the Marriott hotel just up the soi. The hotel provides 24-hour security and golf cart pick-up and drop-off to the main road. I used the golf cart a few times and often phoned them from the end of the soi and Rahj Car park.

All in all I found the staff friendly and willing to help and met the General Manager who gave me some chocolates as I left a really nice lady.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Looks like another good one for me to try. Do you recall how much you paid per night? Looks like that refrigerator has a freezer on the bottom.

At least it has a balcony. Always a good option to have for the smoking ladyboy.

Looks like another good one for me to try. do you recall how much you paid per night? Looks like that refrigerator has a freezer on the bottom.

At least it has a balcony. Always a good option to have for the smoking ladyboy.

It was £24 a night on agoda at the time of the booking it may have gone up on the UK £ as the exchange as got even worse since I booked it. On my last day when I cashed a T/C I got 43 baht to one pound sterling

I think the freezer was at the top.

I will be using this place again its a little gem

A good friend booked me in here at a very special rate as he knows the General Manger here and he also got me an upgrade. For good reasons I can not give my friends name out.

The towers are serviced apartments and are situated on soi 20 and not soi 18 where the hotel is.

I was shocked when I entered the room and thought I was in the wrong room as there was a large living room with TV, music center, work table for laptop, dinning table with four chairs and a kitchen with oven, microwave, kettle and a large fridge. the bedroom was large enough as was the bathroom. A fresh bowl of fruit each day and a daily paper in English. The room was on the 12th floor and there was a large swimming pool on the 11th which we could see from our windows.

Tv in the bedroom as well as the living room.

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Looks like a great place to stay indoors with your favorite ladyboy. I'm not even going to ask how much this is as I know it's out of my range. Did that those kitchenettes at Monaco and the Towers have pots and pans for cooking? The Royal Ivory has the kitchenette with stove tops, but no cooking accessories.

When I had an apartment for long visits it was always nice having my ladyboy cook for us. I enjoyed going to Houy Khwang market with her to pick up things to cook. Then I got busted looking at another ladyboy so she would shop alone very quickly as she didn't trust me one bit.

Anyway the towers looks a very comfortable place for long stays.

When I had an apartment for long visits it was always nice having my ladyboy cook for us. I enjoyed going to Houy Kwang market with her to pick up things to cook. Then I got busted looking at another ladyboy so she would shop alone very quickly as she didn't trust me one bit.

Lets keep Huai Khwang market quite. We don't want it over run with farang mongers. There is a nice coffee shop there to sit at 3 to 5am and see the Cascade girls buying the bits and bobs. I nipped in a shop with Michelle as she was getting a dress from a friend and noticed Kim, Cat and a few others from Cascade in there in fact Kim stripped to her underwear to try a Paris Hilton copy dress on. There were a few others that just took off there dress and tried on outfits.

Damm shame I was with Michelle that night

There were a few others that just took off there dress and tried on outfits.

I've seen this behavior trait before. I was with Nina/Nam an old Cascader who was trying something on. She took her top off and was bra-less and tried on the new top or dress right there on Sukhumvit. No one batted an eye. Sounds like you got an eyeful. :D

Sleep Withinn Soi Rambuttri Bangkok

I stayed at the Sleep Withinn for two nights as I wanted to be around the backpacking area were it all started for me 22 years at a place called The Merry Vee which I did a quick review on. So I choose the Sleep Withinn as it looked like a nice clean place to stay and had a boutique hotel look about the place.

I arrived about one in the afternoon and checked in to my room. I found the room to be small but very clean. my first gripe is the bathroom sink is in the bedroom and not the bathroom. In the bathroom is the toilet and shower that are so close together you could have a shit and shower at the same time. It really is that small even smaller than the R Con in Pattaya.. Secon was the door to the balcony was open and when you shut it it would not lock (nevermind at least all the valuables were in the safe) There was a fridge, DVD player and tv in the room. The swimming pool on the roof was small and very few sunbeds. You have to pay for wifi here as well.

Now for the bad part. I checked alone and stated my girlfriend will be arriving tonight, no problem I was told. When she arrived I took her bags and went to the room with her After she had handed her ID card in for getting a photo copy for reception. She had been to Kanchanaburi with her friends and arrived at 10pm so after we took her bags we went out to get something to eat and then went for a foot massage at that time Michelle fell a sleep at the end of hers. As we were both tired we decided to call it night and head back to the hotel. In reception they shouted her over and asked for ID card Michelle said I already done when I check in. The receptionist asked why Michelle speak bad to her. I intervened and said she as not spoke bad and she is my girlfriend and not a my guest for the night. That was the first time second time after breackfast a receptionist asks again for ID card then again when went out for lunch, this is when the manager put the receptionist in her place for being rude and again at night by a security guard.

Michelle calls it the angry hotel when I refer to it

The hotel in located on Soi Rambuttri which for those of you that don't know is pararell to the Khao San so the location is ideal for backpackers and it is a better soi for good places to eat than Khao san rd it self. Also not far away from Grand Palace about 10 mins walk.

For those that do not know Michelle is a ladyboy and the hotel looked down there noses at her and they do not know her at all as Michelle is not a P4P ladyboy but a showgirl. She said we never go angry hotel again na

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Hello All

I am hijacking this thread a bit as I was snooping around the internet and found some readable material from a certain blogger James Hunt on guest friendly hotels. Hope to share with the BMs over here.

Need to give credit to him as he seemed to explored quite a number of hotels in Bangkok and I hope I would be able to use some of his reference in the near future.

Also mentioned there are some hotels which only allows one extra guest so need to bear in mind when planning a threesome or a orgy session with the girls in the hotels

http://guestfriendlyhotelsinthailand.blogspot.sg/2013/04/wellness-residence-bangkok-affordable.html

http://guestfriendlyhotelsinthailand.blogspot.sg/2012/05/soi-cowboy-hotels.html

http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com/soi-cowboy-red-light-district.html

Monaco Hotel soi 2 Sukhumvit has changed to, iCheck Inn Hotel

Thanks to OTS for recognizing this on this thread: http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3627-icheck-inn-citichic-ploenchit-and-nana/page__fromsearch__1

@Mind Serviced Apartments Sukhumvit soi 85

This will be my next port of call as I have just booked a studio for less than £30.00 a night including that taxes as it was around £27 on a agoda then the add ons take to just under £30.00

I will make a full review once I have stayed

slide-suite-01.jpg

slide-suite-02.jpg

slide-suite-05.jpg

room (1).jpg

room (2).jpg

room.jpg

Is that the room you are getting/booked? Looks more like 1 bedroom place and might smart looking with it.

Just remember not to attempt to walk back after a heavy night out !!!!

Is that the room you are getting/booked? Looks more like 1 bedroom place and might smart looking with it.

Just remember not to attempt to walk back after a heavy night out !!!!

Yea its the room I booked through Agoda and it is a 1 bedroom studio that they advertise. I took a look at it in March when I went to meet my mate Steve who was staying there and thought it looked good its so new it is not even on Google maps street view.

LOL yea that would be along walk lol I did walk from Nana to Amora Nova suites in soi 31 last November and that was far enough in that heat.

Me and Michelle got a Taxi back to soi 2 for a 100 baht I think it came to 72 baht but said keep the change

I enjoyed the night market area in OnNut where they had live music. I thought what the hell and my mate Luc (Shabba lb69) lives just down the road in Bang Chak

Hope I don't miss the Ibis to much lol