Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

Sexchange In Thailand

Warning some graphic surgery shots on this Journeyman film, Just under 18 minutes running time.

Huge buisiness in Thailand. I didn't realise Phuket had its own state of the art facility. I think they compete more for tourist jobs because a ladyboy I met (pictured) just before her surgery travelled from Phuket to BKK for her Chop job. When I told her many would be sad she was getting the cut, she called me gay! Her name is Liela and has been seen working street near Soi Eric in Patong. She is also on Ladyboy kisses a dating site for LB's

Copy of IMG_2290.JPG

This is something that I just can´t understand, why do so many want to chop it off? Then they are surprised that a lot of their previous customers are not interested any more as well as their increasing mod swings. My personal belife is that a vast majority of us ladyboy lovers are attracted to the fact that you se a gorgeous lady with a cock. As soon as they do the chop they turn in to a bad copy of the original, and with it comes terrible mood swings and drama most of the times. Maybee I am wrong but this is my beliefe and my experience!

they do it for themselves - they believe (rightly or wrongly) that it will help them achieve their aim of becoming a real lady

Unfortunately, your and my preferences have nothing to do with it

Don't know why they would want to do this.The interest just fades in a ladyboy at that point.

Don't know why they would want to do this.The interest just fades in a ladyboy at that point.

Only ever done one PO and that was because I did not ask enough questions first.

The experience? Same, same as a gg, unfulfilling. I felt ripped off, it was money, time and precious juices I could have used on a real LB.

2 years later and I am still upset about it :angry: