Sign in to follow this  
dickdiff

ST Hotel@Sukhumvit

dd,

There are ST rooms both inside Nana (third floor I think) and within the same complex as Guess bar (within Raja Hotel I believe). I don't know prices, but every girl would and I know they have been reviewed on this site - check the trip reports, or guess bar topic.

There is a spot further afield called PB hotel on Soi 11, around the corner from where I stay. All the way at end of soi, take a left, round a sharp right turn and then a second left, it is half way down on the right - in spite of all those turns you will still be on Soi 11. If youkept going straight pas PB, you would hit soi 3, be forced to take a left (one way street) and just half a mile down be right back in front of Nana Plaza.

Sorry, also don't know price on this one, but it is interesting in that it not only has normal hotel rooms, but also has curtained drive up parking spaces where you can access your room privately and directly from your car. Only in Asia!

I am sure there must be other options along soi 4 or elsewhere close, but not in my knowledge base.

Most ST rooms around Nana expect to pay 300bht, your lady of choice will know of plenty.