Sign in to follow this  
sklow

Hotel budget within 1000-1300baht - NEP area

I stay at the Majestic Suites which are just around the corner from Nana Plaza, close to the Nana sky train station

The bedrooms are not huge, but you get free wifi, shower and bath. and beakfast is ok, you have pay extra for your guest's breakfast

I really like it, the staff are nice and I had no problems bringing back my Lbs girl

It costs around 1350 see either Agodoa or Sawadee but remember the rate they first show is not inclusive of tax you have move on to get the full rate.

For somewhere a bit better the Darwin just up the road is very nice but costs around 1600, nice rooms good staff and a small pool a really good quality hotel at a not silly price

PB Hotel just off of Soi 3. Go about 500m up Soi 3 from Sukhumvit. You will see the Bumrungrad International Hospital on the corner on your left. Turn right on that street (name escapes me) and you will see the hotel on the left side of the road. Last time I was there the rates were well within your budget.

PB Hotel

Khlong Tan Nuea, Vadhana

Bangkok 10110

02-2536060

PB Hotel just off of Soi 3. Go about 500m up Soi 3 from Sukhumvit. You will see the Bumrungrad International Hospital on the corner on your left. Turn right on that street (name escapes me) and you will see the hotel on the left side of the road. Last time I was there the rates were well within your budget.

PB Hotel

Khlong Tan Nuea, Vadhana

Bangkok 10110

02-2536060

Is it guest friendly?

When you take into account ST room hire it makes sense to get a hotel that offers this and you have the option for LT open then if you decide on it.

Is it guest friendly?

When you take into account ST room hire it makes sense to get a hotel that offers this and you have the option for LT open then if you decide on it.

Yes, very much so... GG and LB Hotel has both ST and LT rates. I'd probably be staying there now but I had to go with where my school put me.

I stay at the Majestic Suites which are just around the corner from Nana Plaza, close to the Nana sky train station

The bedrooms are not huge, but you get free wifi, shower and bath. and beakfast is ok, you have pay extra for your guest's breakfast

I really like it, the staff are nice and I had no problems bringing back my Lbs girl

It costs around 1350 see either Agodoa or Sawadee but remember the rate they first show is not inclusive of tax you have move on to get the full rate.

For somewhere a bit better the Darwin just up the road is very nice but costs around 1600, nice rooms good staff and a small pool a really good quality hotel at a not silly price

Thanks guys for advice.

PB Hotel

Khlong Tan Nuea, Vadhana

Bangkok 10110

02-2536060

This hotel might be cheap and i only know about the short time rooms, but i would not recommend anyone to stay there. Overall the place is run down and dirty.

Your better off trying your luck with the ibis hotel (dont know their pricing) or majestic suites.

Those places below might as well be in your budget and are very close to nana.

Chateu de Bangkok

Luxx XL Langsuan

Jims Lodge

Far East inn

Havent staid at any of those, but just looked up agoda for the prices and location.

Edited by LadyboyMeister

This hotel might be cheap and i only know about the short time rooms, but i would not recommend anyone to stay there. Overall the place is run down and dirty.

LT rooms are much nicer and not on the ground floor.