Siam Man

Stolen Picture Material from BM on "watchmyladyboy.com"

I just came accross a thread on our sister site LBP Forum about this site: http://www.watchmyladyboy.com/

Lunaris an advanced member gave us the heads up on this pirate site who is literally poaching material from forums and selling memberships. They even advertise that they are adding "updates"new content 7 days a week. I've already spotted several photos on the theiving bastards home page that were taken by members on this forum.

Two of mine (Sonia formerly of C&D's and Jane BKK) are on the home page. This is quite disturbing as it affects not only those who posted these photos, but forums as a whole. Initial reaction of many will be to quit posting photos of the gurlz.

I'm seriously contemplating suspending my trip reports until I can figure out watermarking. It's been a good thing that both BKKLB's and LBP both implemented their watermark to help protect us to a degree, but you can see where these A-holes have cropped many of those off.

So what I'm asking for at this time is that no-one out there patronize watchmyladyboy.com and those who may have already joined cancel if they can.

I'm also asking for help with watermarking from those who have done this.

I will be watching that thread on LBP for additional ideas as to any recourse we may have with these twats. I realise this is the internet, but surely some copyright laws have been broken.

I was also wonder if its possible for the new board administration to go back and watermark all the photos that were posted before their watermarking came into action. I hope this is possible. I know we have a lot of IT wizards out there.

Thanks for any advice. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the quicker its addressed the sooner we may be able to resolve this unfortunate situation. I guess profiteering off others work has no boundaries, but hopefully something can be done.

Thanks again to Lunaris for bringing this forward.

I just saw that and I am stunned. I see many of my friends photos there with captions that would surely cause trouble if the LBs in question ever saw them.

I'll be interested to see this play out. I had originally thought of doing an observational travelogue on my trip but this has me thinking twice of whether I will post any pictures or not.

Thanks on the heads up, not good at all. Fuck those parasite bastards. Hope something can be done to put an end to their site.

Thanks on the heads up, not good at all. Fuck those parasite bastards. Hope something can be done to put an end to their site.

It looks like things are being done as we speak CM.

I want to share with a post that Island Alex just posted on LBP's thread relating to this. For those of you who don't know who Island Alex is, he is basically the new Terry Tibbs (Root Administrator/owner)

Guys,

That site was found out a few days and has been outted for stealing content. Already have sent DMCA notices to their host, processor and registrar. That site didn't only steal from our forum, the lb-69 one was hit 5x harder as well as paysites. Simply put they are thieves and being dealt with.

This is not the first or last time issues like this will happen. Rest assured always the forum will have the best interest of our BMs. If you see anything from Pattayaladyboys.com or Bangkokladyboys.net ANYWHERE it should not be we will send take down notices. Or in cases like this go after them much harder.

Two new emails have been set up to specifically deal with issues like this:

legal@bangkokladyboys.net

legal@pattayaladyboys.com

All the best,

Alex

This is great news, but think we still need to use more caution going forward. I'm desperate for some watermarking help. Would be great if we could get a thread posted here. I'll try to hunt one down on the sister site as well.

Edited by Slam Man

Great that Alex take action, not good that some1 is stealing the forum content, but I see that the pics I uploaded was watermarked, thats good to know. But maybe the pics should have the watermark all over the pics like some of the posts? Or is that random where in the pic the mark settles?

It's not random. The forum watermark is across the lower right hand corner. Some BM's have their own watermark which is what I want to go to. I'm wanting one like LULT who is one of the mods. It takes away from the beauty of the photo but its the price to pay for some peace of mind. I just hate the fact that it's discouraging people from sharing photos.

I'll be interested to see this play out. I had originally thought of doing an observational travelogue on my trip but this has me thinking twice of whether I will post any pictures or not.

I'm watching this closely as well. Don't think we need to panic and start deleting things or asking the moderator to remove stuff. I'm getting the following message now when I try to go to that site.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

watchmyladyboy.com

This can only be a good sign in my opinion and hopefully bad news for the pirates. Hopefully a death blow to them.

Found this post from the guy who supposedly launched the website:

http://www.justblowm...Revshare-Promo-!

Excellent work rwhite. well done indeed.

Excellent find. I never underestimate the the abilities of the forum to get to the bottom of something.

If I get some time I may jump on that forum and ask that f#kwit about it not coming up when I click that link on the forum. Interesting to see if he replies and what he says. I would like to hope it's gone forever, but something tells me otherwise.

There are many free watermark programs on the web. I use the one provided by Google in their free PICASA 3 photo software. You can make your watermark any size, color and place them in any fashion you desire on the photo.

Is the content being 'stolen'?

Maybe 'sold', 'distributed', 'passed-on', 'used on a sister-site' are more apt terms.

All rumour of course but disturbing neverthless.

Answers please

Is the content being 'stolen'?

Maybe 'sold', 'distributed', 'passed-on', 'used on a sister-site' are more apt terms.

All rumour of course but disturbing neverthless.

Answers please

I can't answer that question definitively. Personally I think they are being poached, stolen, lifted whatever you want to call it. Thats said I wouldn't put it past Stogie of TLF/Ladyboy Quest. to hold a fire sale on others content. He has already had issues with copyrighted materials to sell subscriptions for the pay site.

I think the fact that the new administration here has taken a proactive role which appears to have led to the shutdown of watchmyladyboy says something. Apparently LB69 has been hit the hardest. The two photos of mine that I saw on their homepage we old ones and likely taken from LB69 or TLF.

I think the sister site has some paranoia created over a separate issue that has manufactured a rumor that our site has sold them material. I just don't buy it.

watchmyladyboy just launched the end of March and is now offline to my knowledge. It is disturbing, but I hate to see things sensationalized or fabricated until it plays out. I think we all need to take precautions going forward. Watermarking is the road for me. Thanks Up to You for that, I will be looking into that tonight once I copy all my files.

As I am a big photo publisher, I was not surprised to see my photos on that website, even if I use a discrete watermark in the lower left corner. The watchmyladyboy website is now down, what is a very good sign.

On another note which many might noy like to hear but it is definately relevant to thos who post shall i say "revealing" pics ...If the person who posts these pics hasnt gotten written authority to post these pics then they are most certainly liable . just somthing to think about

If I get some time I may jump on that forum and ask that f#kwit about it not coming up when I click that link on the forum. Interesting to see if he replies and what he says. I would like to hope it's gone forever, but something tells me otherwise.

He's modified his IIS services to redirect the requester to the Google web site. At least that's where it's taking me when I try to go to his site. I think he's caught wind that the gig is up. If you want to get a "feel" for what he tried to set up you can google the URL and then click on the "Cached" link. It's not going to display any JAVA (only simple HTML).

Edited by rwhite

I did an nslookup on the URL and used some "other" tools to determine this fuckstick is probably hosting the server on his kitchen counter. He lives in San Diego, CA, USA. Give me a little time and I can probably get an address for you. I'm originally from San Diego and have a few friends that can rearrange a few of his limbs if you'd like. :D B)

Edited by rwhite

There are two other websites still accessible: http://watchmyladyboy.org/ and http://watchmyladyboy.net/ . The first one is just a frontpage and every other link is already blocked. The second is still active. How "nice" to see my own photos on the latter website. Even my watermark is still there on some of the pictures, like http://watchmyladybo...ladyboy-3-6.jpg (Koy from Obsession will appreciate) or http://watchmyladybo...ladyboy-3-5.jpg (Odett from Cascade will appreciate too). In fact, the whole page http://watchmyladybo...adyboys-part-3/ is entirely composed of my photos. Also a part of the photos at http://watchmyladybo...adyboys-part-1/ are mine, but the watermark is removed there - the asshole just cut the lower part of the photo.

You can find my watermark "Bullseye" in the lower left corner of the photos. I make the watermark discrete, hence he did not see it everywhere. Who else can see his pictures there?

The command "whois watchmyladyboy.net" gives the following answer:

Registrant:

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: WATCHMYLADYBOY.NET

Created on: 23-Mar-12

Expires on: 23-Mar-13

Last Updated on: 23-Mar-12

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration WATCHMYLADYBOY.NET@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration WATCHMYLADYBOY.NET@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.AMERINOC.COM

NS2.AMERINOC.COM

The command "nslookup watchmyladyboy.net" gives the following answer:

Server: 89.2.0.1

Address: 89.2.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: watchmyladyboy.net

Address: 64.6.99.139

Request to the mods: Could you please help me to get that site down or indicate me what steps I must take? Thanks in advance.

Edited by bullseye_maco

For those who would like to watermark their photos, it can be easily done with the free software ImageMagick ( http://www.imagemagick.org/ ) using the command "composite" (see http://www.imagemagi...t/composite.php for details ).

Here is how to do it:

1. Produce your watermark by means of "gimp" ( http://www.gimp.org/ ) or any other image manipulation software.
  2. Perform the command
    composite -gravity <where to put it> -dissolve <how strong> <your watermark>  <your original photo> <new photo>

The command I use is

composite -gravity southwest -dissolve 15 bullseye.jpg original.jpg new.jpg

For those who would like to watermark their photos, it can be easily done with the free software ImageMagick ( http://www.imagemagick.org/ ) using the command "composite" (see http://www.imagemagi...t/composite.php for details ).

Here is how to do it:

1. Produce your watermark by means of "gimp" ( http://www.gimp.org/ ) or any other image manipulation software.
  2. Perform the command
    composite -gravity <where to put it> -dissolve <how strong> <your watermark>  <your original photo> <new photo>

The command I use is

composite -gravity southwest -dissolve 15 bullseye.jpg original.jpg new.jpg

Thanks Bullseye .... good to see some one using CLI......are you a techie ??

Could you please help me to get that site down or indicate me what steps I must take? Thanks in advance.

Google DCMA

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

If your copyrighted work is displayed illegally on a website, you may be able to take advantage of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA"), codified at 17 U.S.C. § 512, to convince the ISP to delete the infringing material from the ISP's servers or to prevent it from being accessed. The DMCA contains a procedure that grants "service providers" immunity from copyright infringement liability under certain circumstances when the infringement is caused by the service providers' users. Service providers include "a provider of online services or network access, or the operator of facilities therefor."

Most ISPs probably do not want the potential liability that could result from having infringing content on their servers. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides that an ISP may be able to avoid copyright infringement liability arising from infringing content on a website hosted by the ISP for a customer if the ISP follows the procedures set forth in the DMCA. One way to get your copyrighted content off the internet is to notify the ISP that it has infringing content on its servers.

The copyright owner may notify the website's host ISP of copyright infringement and demand that the ISP remove the infringing material from the internet and its servers. Under the notice and takedown procedure, a copyright owner must give a proper notice to the service provider’s designated agent. If, upon receiving a proper notice, the service provider promptly removes or blocks access to the allegedly infringing material identified in the notice and if certain applicable requirements of the DMCA have been satisfied, the service provider will be exempt from monetary liability arising from the infringement. The service provider is also protected from any liability to any person for claims based on its having taken down the material.

The notice to the service provider of infringement must be given to the service provider's designated agent and must contain the following information:

1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
  2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
  3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
  4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
  5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
  6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

On receiving a proper notice of alleged copyright infringement, most ISPs will promptly remove or block access to the infringing material. Be sure to follow up with the ISP to make sure it complies with its obligations after receiving the notice.

From http://www.keytlaw.c...ghts/cheese.htm