creed

What's ur fav Thai dish ?

Sucking Cock,

Eating Pussy

and having Thai food.....perfect day in LOS !

Heres my favourites, depending what I feel like at the time....

Pad Thai

If you have never been to Pad Thai Pra Dtoo Pee (Gate of the Ghosts), you have NEVER eaten Pad Thai. This place is famous amongst Thais, unknown by farangs....thank me later ! :) Head up to Kao San Road area and then ask taxi driver to take to you to Pra Dtoo Pee. Amazing. Its just a row of 4-5 little restuarant/cafes/eateries. Head over to 7-11 to buy beer if you like and drink it in the cafe, else they will serve you soft drinks.

40 baht without prawn, 60 with prawns. Served with omlette wrap around it.

Pad Thai Chef.jpegPAd Thai.jpeg

Pla Sam Rod (Deep fried fish with 3-herb sauce - very similar to sweet chilli sauce with deeper taste)

24.jpg

Gwi-tee-ow Tom Yum (Noodle soup with Tom Yum flavour)

Great hangover pick-me-up.

Tom Yum Noodles.jpeg

MK Restaurants

Great hot-pot food with lovely spicy/savoury sauce. Cheap as feck. Thai's love this place. Their duck is lovely.

Thai food -MK1.jpgThai food -MK2.jpg

Soi 4 (or anywhere!) meat sticks.

lovely pork with pineapple and chilli stick my favourite.

Soi 4 Sticks.jpeg

Mango and Sticky Rice (Kaow nee-oo ma moo-ung)

A must if you have never tried !! Red bull on a plate :)

khaaw-neow-ma-muang.jpg

Some good video's of Thai treats and food. I haven't tried most of the stuff in this one. Defvinitely going to try more fruits this time around. The bugs are still a ways off.

One of my favorite dishes on my last trip was Moo sausage :lol: !

But seriously my favorite dish is Khao Pad Moo with fried egg on top or on the side. I tried alot of new things last trip but still ate this one at least once a day, I'm kind of a boring guy, but I know what I like,and I like this with plenty of chili and maggi on top.

If I may ask, is that Moo from Guess? If so, more info pleeeassssssssssssssssssse.

I had curried prawns in Chiang Mai. I was with my Chinese wife, so no LB cock was accessible. These prawns were just the right size: BIG!!

But orallyl only.

Crab Wings, Curry Crab, Crab Fried Rice....hmm is their a pattern here...stewed pork, pad thai, som tum

and of course a nice Durian for desert

Some good video's of Thai treats and food. I haven't tried most of the stuff in this one. Defvinitely going to try more fruits this time around. The bugs are still a ways off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-VCiv2dbQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=AqjF1rFPGYA&NR=1

I had grasshoppers in front of a crowd of Thai after I pointed and asked how much - he immediately handed me a sample and I couldn't lose face so......

actually quite nice

Three of my favourites was Noodles soup with chicken or pork ( I have forgot the real name of it but was my first ever thai dish which I enjoy so much ) I've put two pictures of it.

Pad thai for breakfast was on my second trip in my hotel nearly everyday was always top notch

My third was a surprise but I really like spicy chicken feet soup

20130709_184954.jpg

20140104_201618.jpg

20140111_090425.jpg

20140114_182418.jpg

I ♥ green curry but red curry is also delicious:

IMG_20191223_143831.jpg

Panang chicken curry

Edited by Thanks

I have friend who was married to Thai lady and was living quite a long time in Thailand. He said a real massaman curry has to be cooked for few days and there is no way you will get it in a restaurant/food stall.

While Bangkok is absolutely great for food I must ask you guys to give Cozy Italia a try. Its just in front of CIB and they usually order dinner from there  

Their chicken cashew nut is very good and different from other places. Great Som Tum and Tom Yum Goong. 

Nara restaurant also serves a wonderful fried prawn in garlic dish. It is out of this world.

Screenshot_20200113-105018_Maps Preview.jpg

Screenshot_20200113-105000_Maps Preview.jpg

Screenshot_20200113-104941_Maps Preview.jpg

On 7/14/2015 at 7:40 AM, Mr1000Baht said:

Three of my favourites was Noodles soup with chicken or pork ( I have forgot the real name of it but was my first ever thai dish which I enjoy so much ) I've put two pictures of it.

20130709_184954.jpg

20140104_201618.jpg

That's called Laad Na Moo for pork or Laad Na Gai for chicken. They come in wet or dry variety, these pics look like a westernised version however, the typical Thai version has only one green vege and a thicker sauce with burnt flat noodle. It's a popular dish at Markets (Talad) so try find the shops at a Thai market for a real one, you wont be disappointed.