lblover1132

8 full days in Thailand. Where to stay for the BEST ladyboys?

Just discovered this forum tonight, and I hope to gather some great info before my trip to Thailand in three weeks!

I have 8 full days in Thailand, and am not sure where to go to find the BEST quality ladyboys. I am foregoing any and all touristy activities in hopes of spending the majority of my time with gorgeous ladyboys.

I thought Pattaya would be the best place to spend all of my time, but the research I've been doing seems to show that it is fun, but the quality of lb's there are not that great.

One of my questions is, is there a significant difference between Bangkok and Pattaya when it comes to the ladyboys available? I'm also interested in "real" girls, but I want to spend a lot of time orally pleasing gorgeous, passable looking women.

So should I spend all 8 days in Bangkok, and hang out in Cascades? Seems like that's the place that has been getting the best reviews. Or should I spend part of my time in Pattaya? Or should I scrap Pattaya all together, and split time between Bangkok and Phuket? I open to any and all suggestions. I just want to maximize the limited time that I have to make it an 8 days that I'll never forget.

Sorry if I am sounding too green or too blunt. This is the first time I've come across a site like this, and I'm super stoked!

There is nothing wrong with the quality of the LBs in Pattaya IMHO. I always devide my time between BKK and Pattaya because Pattaya is so close, and in fact, my next trip will be mostly in Pattaya. Bangkok is also wonderful and is a good deal more sophisticated and some people go for that and see Pattaya as too tacky. I would divide my time between the two and not worry about Phuket on the first run. You can hardly go wrong either way.

@lblover1132: I would choose Pattaya, Phuket if you want to relax and Bkk if you want the buzz of a big city.

You will find ample and lovely ladyboys in all three places (also in Chiang Mai, Huan Hin and many other places).

My recommendation goto Pattaya it's nice and coozy, good for a first timer. As it's close to Bkk make a 2 day side-trip to the big city.

First trip to LOS? If that's the case, spend few days in Bangkok and a few in Pattaya. Save Phuket for another time. Explore the two cities and see what fits you best. I'm more of a BKK guy. I like big cities, good restaurants, etc. But I hit Pattaya from time to time for a change of pace. Either has more hot ladyboys than you could imagine if you've not been there.

Thanks for all the insight! I really do appreciate it! It seems like from what I've read that the quality and quantity at places like Cascade blow what's available in Pattaya out the water. Yes, this will be my first trip to the LOS. I mentioned Phucket because it would be nice to have some beach time and real massages too. And I thought I came across some info that said Phucket has some lb's as well. I've heard that the beaches in Pattaya are dirty and not really a good place to chill and relax. Any additional thoughts would be appreciated.

Here's a strange question, is it really unsafe to blow a lb without a condom? That's my primary attraction to them.

I've got so many questions about what I should do, but I just can't think or formulate the right questions right now. I'm 3 weeks out from my trip, and feel like I have no idea what to do or where to go! But I am super excited!

If you have limited time, Bangkok makes much more sense - just choose a hotel in Sukhumvit Soi(street) 2,4 or 6 and you can walk to all the action. No need for any taxi's, trains etc. In Soi 4 you have over 300 LB's spread across 5 dedicated LB venues and if you tire of that, just grab a taxi down to Patpong where you have another 60-80 in two more bars.

The biggest single advantage is oddly enough, how compact the LB scene is in Bangkok. In Pattaya, its spread over 30+ venues - all of which require use of public transport to get around. Its not impossible and actually quite straightforward but for sheer volume in one place, BKK is impossible to beat. Its like comparing shopping in a hypermarket to boutique retailers - BKK is the hypermarket, with everything in one place and Pattaya its much more spread out with much less staffing per venue (i.e often you only see 5-10 LB's per bar in Pattaya, but in BKK 30 up is the minimum).

My strong suggestion would be to book your first couple nights hotel in Bangkok and see how you go - its easy to get a room in Pattaya if you want to head down and a cab down there takes about 2 hours. Stay in any of the suggested BKK hotels like Dynasty Grande, Dawin, Majestic suites, Majestic Grande and you are spitting distance from all the action and nice hotels as well.

8 full days flies past. Being your first time the Dynasty group of hotels is a good bet, In my opinion Dynasty Grande the best choice of them all....You can book it online:

http://www.dynastygrande.com/ but check prices on Agoda, or elsewhere to see best rates.

I'd book two nights, which I've never had any problem extending longer if wanted. If I then decided I wanted to go to Pattaya the Dynasty group of hotels run a free mini bus down to their sister hotels in Pattaya. Its free if you book 3 or more nights in Pattaya. You'll end up being dropped off at the door to the Dynasty Inn Soi 13. Which is a good location. And the hotels fine too. If you knew you only wanted one or two nights in Pattaya, you can still use the hotel mini bus, but you pay around 400 baht. If your new to LOS, its a completely no hassle way of shuffling between the two locations. Again if you wanted to extend your stay in Pattaya, I've never had any problems adding more nights on to the Dynasty Inn.

The mini bus does the return trip to Bangkok, but I believe the free transport option is a one way deal, so you'd pay..again around 400 baht.

Bangkok or Pattaya.......well, I only go there, (Pattaya) if I've got a specific reason to do so, like an event, concert, show etc: For bars, girls, I'm not gaining anything, and thats all its got there.

But if I spent 8 nights purely around Soi 4, and Sukumvit road Bangkok, I'd start to get bored if just doing the bars. But theres a whole lot more to the City than that zone.

Phuket is, at the very least, a decade past its sell by date..........

Edited by Two Shots

mardhi and two shots!

thanks for the wealth of info that you both have provided. as i mentioned before, i am completely overwhelmed with what i am getting myself into, and feel like a fish out of water. but at the same time, i am so amazing stoked to see what is store.

i'm like some people that i've read about on here as far as discretion is concerned. i have always been ridiculously discreet in any encounters in the past. this is obviously a whole new animal compared to the limited number of transexuals that i've met in the past. any suggestions on maintaining a level of discretion in these wide open venues?

also, as i mentioned earlier in this thread, i am primarily interested in giving oral to the ladyboys. i've actually never done so with a condom on. for all of you ladyboy veterans out there, is giving head without a condom something that you would strongly frown upon? i've only had a few encounters orally in the states, and have never had any issues. but it seems like bangkok has a lot more daily turnover per ladyboy. like everyone else here, i don't want to get myself sick...especially with something that can't be cured.

in any event, i can't wait to get there to see what's in store. i will definitely look into the hotels suggested. if any other tips come to mind, please feel free to let me know.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Personally see absolutely no point in trying to be discreet. In fact the more discreet you try to be, the more attention one draws. It always amuses me, when you see a man who as obviously bar fined a LB but wants to walk down the road separate to them...well I find it funny any way. You can PU a girl in Nana, take them to the very near by short time room...and not that many people will see you. But really the need for discretion is mostly if not all in your head. This walk of shame people talk about...and most people felt at their beginning...the only shame is again in your head.

Put it this way, when your in Soi 4, Bangkok...or out and about in Pattaya, there is not a man, woman, cat or dog that can take the moral high ground. Personally I think i'm a bigger man, and a better man for it, if I can go every where with a LB and I do.

If you can't be out in the open, you will miss out on so many great laughs and experiences. And have some empathy for the lady..would you like it if someone didn't want to be seen with you, and would that change the way they behave towards you ?

Discretion be damned.

Since this will be your first trip, and a short one at that, I would highly recommend just doing BKK. You can just drop your self onto Soi 4 and go wild for 8 straight days without a care until your return flight.

Trying to squeeze Pattaya in for a few days could be nerve wracking. I know it took me a few days just to get adjusted to Pattaya, so it's best to just relax and let the hedonism come to you in BKK.

While I have spent the majority of my trips in Pattaya (mainly because I can do it on the cheap), I prefer the quality and quantity of BKK LBs. When I was there last, after being in Pattaya for a month, a bunch of Guess Bar girls came down for a party at Anaconda. I was shocked at how much better their "stock" was than the LBs I'd been around with in Pattaya for the past month.

I'd say relax, take in all the offerings of BKK and save Pattaya for when you have more time.

and am not sure where to go to find the BEST quality ladyboys. I am foregoing any and all touristy activities in hopes of spending the majority of my time with gorgeous ladyboys.

Just read your comment again and would an anecdote given to me by the Thai MD who ran the multinational I was working with when switched to the Bangkok Office. He said, to a Thai, every road leads to Bangkok. If you want the best people, you will get them in Bangkok, as that is where the Thai people aspire to work and make their fortune. Once done, they may well head back to wherever they came from and take care of their family.

The same analogy could equally apply to ladyboys - the best of the crop are in Bangkok, of that there is virtually no debate. Not perhaps the femboy look, but for shapely female looking ladyboys, nothing comes close to Bangkok. Why? Its where they earn the most money - simple really.

thanks again for all of the tremendous advice y'all! to begin my trip, i've booked three nights at the dynasty grande. let's see what kind of trouble i can get myself into there.

on a side note, is anyone familiar with the hot spots and the process for finding biological women as well? i want to have fun with both, but havent come across a resource like this forum. any tips and/or suggestions would be much appreciated!

and of course, any and all furthet ladyboy and bangkok gems are still appreciated!

thanks again everyone!

I've been a BKK/Phuket guy, and would recommend either. however for someone new I would have to agree with Mardhi. BKK has the high concentration of ladyboys in Nana. Check out the hotel review section for places to stay. It all depends what you want to spend. I find the $30 - $45 price range very comfortable. hotels like Ibis, Heaven@4 and Maxim are close to the action a of course ladyboy friendly.

Plenty of daytime action nowadays. Check out Guess Bar, Sweetheart Bar or LB massage in Salons early. Then you have the Go Go's of Nana which offers even more variety. My last two trips I've spent entirely in BKK and loved it. Keep saying I want to get down to Pattaya, but I can't drag myself away from the Big Mango.

thanks for the info slam man.yea, i wish the prices at the dynasty grand were a little lower, but it is only for three days.maybe i'll check out the cheaper places on days 4-8 if i end up staying in bangkok.

My recommendation:

Bangkok, Nana Plaza at Soi Nana. You can stay at Nana Hotel where they are very "guest" friendly at no cost.

Pattaya, Walking street. I Recommend Flipper Lodge, cheap clean with nice pool at the top. Guest friendly.

Phuket, Patong, cocktails & Dreams.

Will update you in a couple of days as I am iin Phuket now and will be going to Bangkok wednesday.

thanks for the info slam man.yea, i wish the prices at the dynasty grand were a little lower, but it is only for three days.maybe i'll check out the cheaper places on days 4-8 if i end up staying in bangkok.

You can stay at Rajah Mansion now for 800b night which is located directly above Guess Bar. One of the cashier girls was telling me that the other night - might be worth considering - it would make it about the best value in Soi 4 if its correct. Not bad rooms either but forget any bells & whistles like room service.

My advice, book 4 nights at the Dynasty Grande in Bangkok then decide if you want to extend it for another 4 nights or move on to Pattaya, if this is your first visit you really need to see both places.

I don't like Nana hotel because you have to deal with security guards as you enter the lift, they are not very tactful, at Dynasty Grande you just tell reception desk your room number and they take the girls ID.

gladiator, mardhi, and trampolinos: much love for all of your insight and suggestions! i know it may be awkward meeting strangers from internet forums, but if any of y'all will be in thailand while i'm there(march 24-april 1), i'd be more than happy to meet up to say hello and grab a drink. regardless, i'm losing sleep in anticipation of what the future holds in what the veterans call "the land of smiles".

Bangkok is a no-brainer; can’t beat NEP. One can stay at the Nana Hotel right across the street, and be in the Plaza just seconds after leaving the hotel.

Pattaya, OTOH, has to be learned. That isn’t to say it’s impossible to be learned, but one must figure out where everything is, and how to get there. The venues are spread out, and lots of time is spent just getting around. And if it rains, it really puts a damper on one’s holiday – no pun intended.

Send a PM a few days before your trip if you’d like to meet up.

You can stay at Rajah Mansion now for 800b night which is located directly above Guess Bar. Not bad rooms either but forget any bells & whistles like room service.

Apart from LBs from Guess Bar, presumably? That would be discreet, too (same building)!!!

Dont forget the sorttime rooms at NEP 300 bath, if you dont want to make a mess in you own bed or avoid the funny looks from the people at the recption at you hotel.

I visited last year and returned this year

This year when i returned I stayed at the Majestic Suites only around the corner from Nana, close to the station. Cost in region of 1400bht with breakfast and Wfi, I like this hotel.

The comments I got from the sister site (ladyboyspattaya) gave me the info I need and a bit of extra courage to visit Cascade in December, while the year before I did not dare go in!

I could not believe how beautiful many of the girls were and as I like girlie girls it was excellent.

I gather obsessions is the same, while the Guess bar just down the road has some excellent reviews, I found it a bit boring, but then I may be arrived a bit early.

I fully agree about Pattaya, a great choice but spread over a large area that takes some days to trawl and I must say I found very few who matched up to the quality of the BKK girls.

I showed pictures of the two girls I went with from Cascade to a Thai GG friend in Pattaya and she said 'The Bangkok Ladyboys are so beautiful' of course I had not told her they were Lbs

I am returning in June for 12 days and have only booked first two night at the Majestic suite will then see what happens as I know i can find reasonable hotels all around Nana.

Bangkok also has many of the most wonderful things to see and do in the day, the zoo is great, the weekend market a mind blower, the floating market a must (early early morning) and so much history and culture eight days will only be about enough.

Hey enjoy your holiday - have fun - do what you want to do - and remember you only live once

thanks again for all of the tremendous advice y'all! to begin my trip, i've booked three nights at the dynasty grande. let's see what kind of trouble i can get myself into there.

on a side note, is anyone familiar with the hot spots and the process for finding biological women as well? i want to have fun with both, but havent come across a resource like this forum. any tips and/or suggestions would be much appreciated!

and of course, any and all furthet ladyboy and bangkok gems are still appreciated!

thanks again everyone!

Hi LBLover.

You are going to have an absolute blast, Man.

I was in LOS for only 4 days about a year ago and decided to stay close to NEP. I stayed in Dynasty Grande - It's a great hotel, incredible location - just a few minutes walk from NEP and Guess Bar. Don't be a bit concerned about taking LB's back to your room - the hotel staff expect this and are very nice and helpful. You might be a little self conscious the 1st time but afterwards, it will be fine.

I didn't bother with sight-seeing or shopping - I was there for only 1 thing- LB's and IMO there is no other place in the world with as many LB's in the one compact area as around NEP and Guess Bar.

Most guys suck LB Cock without condom and it's probably ok health wise but covered is obviously safer but not as good.

Take some small bottles of perfume or lotion as tips for the LB's - they love this and it's no real cost - give the present before the sex for best results.

Enjoy and try to do a TR with photos - PM me if u have any other questions.

Jackman

Hey Jackman! Just out of curiosity, About how much did you spend on your four day mission, excluding hotel and meal costs?

Barring any unforeseen setbacks, I'll be seeing what kind of trouble I can get myself into by tomorrow evening!

IT'S ON!!!

Can anyone please give a fairly accurate range in cost for a ST and LT at both Guess and Cascades?

Also, any cost estimates for GG would put in a pretty comfortable place, mentally, for my trip tomorrow.

Thanks a mil!