lblover1132

8 full days in Thailand. Where to stay for the BEST ladyboys?

Can anyone please give a fairly accurate range in cost for a ST and LT at both Guess and Cascades?

Also, any cost estimates for GG would put in a pretty comfortable place, mentally, for my trip tomorrow.

Thanks a mil!

This thread on average spend may help you although exchange rates may have changed. http://www.bangkokla...nd/page__st__20

The negotiation is all up to you as there is no set prices. Gurlz will vary in every bar. You might take one in a certain bar for 1,000 baht and another for 2000 baht ST. It's up to you and her.

ST can range from 500 to 2000 baht. 500 is rare in bars, but it all depends as they say. Rent may be do, they may need to meet a barfine quota, no customers around, time of night, day of week. Freelancers can be had for 500 more often, but it's not a game for newbies and you run the risk of paying a lot more than you bargained for. You don't have no bar to go back to for a complaint about getting robbed or worse. The most realistic ST range is 1000 to 1,500.

LT you can expect to pay 1,000 up. Personally I wouldn't pay over 2000 when there are plenty of sweet finds who go for that or less. 1000 more rare these days. Many will go LT for 1,500 but then renig and want ST for 1000 baht after you cracked that first nut. Then they don't have to stay the rest of the night for what equates to another 500 baht.

No set prices. Its all a matter of the agreement you strike with them. you will want this matter cleared before bar fining them otherwise they may surprise with the high figure later. Many can smell a newbie from 20 meters away. It's up to you to figure out what your comfortable paying.

The more you pay doesn't mean the better service you receive. If you do great service for a good price you can always give them a bit more, but again that's up to you.

GG's? Eeewee. Can't help ya there.

Edited by Slam Man

Appreciate the info! So when you say the most realistic ST is between 1000-1500, does that include the bar fine? Same question for the LT estimates of 1500-2000. Do those numbers include the bar fine? I sure hope so.

Thanks again! I'm taking in off in 9 hours!

Bar fines at Nana bars and Guess Bar is 600 baht. That's paid to the bar. The ST and LT price is what you pay the gurl.

Guess Bar has a happy hour special from 1 to 6 or 7 P.M. 600 baht for bar fine and use of their ST room.

Now relax take some deep breathes and just try enjoy yourself. Remember you do the picking not the gurlz. If you have some time to kill, read the forum. You will find that almost any question you could is answered somewhere. Pack your camera and extra memory cards.

lblover,

BKK is great but like a lot of the other guys have stated I myself would check out Pattaya at least for a couple of days(there are some real stunners there)and as far as it being difficult to navigate I didn't find it that hard on my first trip(1.5 hours from drop off at my hotel and ST in Pook Swan st room on my 1st trip) .

I do like BKK alot but find it a bit more expensive, than Patts and I think the quality is about the same so I'd suggest going there and judging for yourself, get to soi 6 in Pattaya and check out SoWhat bar, Pook Bar and Horny bar all great venues and very close together so you won't get lost, baht bus is cheap(10 baht) and easy to get around on.

IFO can't wait for my next trip(sadly 6 months away) and being able to check out Anaconda Bar(Guess Bar's sister club) and Baby Boom Ago-go in Pattaya although I do love Cascade and Guess bar in BKK, so many choices and luckily for me so much time(41 days next trip).

Whatever you decide, I know you'll have fun! Keep us informed on how it goes!

Cheers,

Iceberg :D

BTW- I do suck without a rubber as I can't stand the taste of latex in my mouth :P . Also don't be worried about being seen with a LB as it's really only in your mind,and you'll probably never see these people ever again.

Edited by icebergjr.

Alright guys, I've been here for two nights, and haven't really gotten out of the area surrounding my hotel (soi 4-6, Nana area). I'm dying to get out, but have no idea where to start or where to go.

I don't want to do all or the usual touristy things, but I feel like I've got to see something while I'm here in Bangkok.

Please offer up some suggestions. I don't want to just stay confined to this area. Getting a bit boring.

Get down to Pattaya, for a night or 2 and you'll see a different type of scene, bro you've got 8 nights(short trip)and you need to cram as much into it as you can !

Look up bellbus.com on the net and book a passage to pattaya, they will pick you up at your hotel and drop you off in pattaya at your chosen hotel(I reccomend April Suites,very close to soi 6 and nice hotel)but any hotel on their list is good,all for 350 baht ezy pezy!

If you are getting bored with BKK this is an ezy fix! :lol:

Cheers,

Iceberg :)

BTW- Pattaya is definitely not boring!! :D Check out soi 6!

If you are there at the weekend take the Sky Train to Mo Chit and go to the huge huge outdoor market it covers about 40 acres called . A wonderful day out for little expense, everything from food, dogs and pets, clothes, furniture, collectables, hats, household goods but alas no lbs for sale

Chatuchak Weekend Market

3625215-Its_hot_here_wear_light_clothes_Bangkok.jpg

also Bangkok is such a wonderful city do the tourist things you will see wonders of the world, it is good fun chasing lbs but the culture, history and amazing sites - are also well worth the plane fare.

Get up early 6.30 start and take a tour to the floating market.

Thailand is an amazing country just so much to see and experience - i have a friend who cannot understand me going all around to see all these old building and strange things - but then i cannot understand him staying in Pattaya near Soi 6 for a month and only seeing food places, bars and girls

Hell each to his or her likes

photos -Wonderful Market stall -The Grand Palace - and for the real boys on this site an Hua Hin Cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hua Hin Market 7 resize.jpg

grand palace resized.jpg

hua hin cock resize.jpg

Two Shots,

Love your comment about forgetting what some might call "discretion." I have had more fun out in public with my ladyboy friends and been able to learn so much about them and their lives. I will confess, that I felt a little strange the first time one held my hand while we were walking, but I tell myself it was because she wasn't the most attractive of the two I was with at the time.

Great advice.

Personally see absolutely no point in trying to be discreet. In fact the more discreet you try to be, the more attention one draws. It always amuses me, when you see a man who as obviously bar fined a LB but wants to walk down the road separate to them...well I find it funny any way. You can PU a girl in Nana, take them to the very near by short time room...and not that many people will see you. But really the need for discretion is mostly if not all in your head. This walk of shame people talk about...and most people felt at their beginning...the only shame is again in your head.

Put it this way, when your in Soi 4, Bangkok...or out and about in Pattaya, there is not a man, woman, cat or dog that can take the moral high ground. Personally I think i'm a bigger man, and a better man for it, if I can go every where with a LB and I do.

If you can't be out in the open, you will miss out on so many great laughs and experiences. And have some empathy for the lady..would you like it if someone didn't want to be seen with you, and would that change the way they behave towards you ?

Discretion be damned.

I've found that some girls will drop into step behind you and are then pleasantly surprised when you insist that they walk alongside you - treat them nicely and your evening will go much better.

random ideas

Take skytrain to saphan taksin, then get on the 'tourist' boat and see the Chao praya. You get a ticket good all day and you can go visit the royal palace, Wat Po, Wat Arun, etc..

Shop at MBK

Shop at Panthip and Platinum Mall

have dinner at Terminal 21, then go to Soi Cowboy. Check out Cockatoo for LB, Bacaret for the girls and Lone Gun for the 'shows'

day trip to ayuthaya

suggestion:

1. Download LINE and activate the account - most comms in this place is done through LINE.
  2. open account on Thai Friendly. You can start e-meeting there and lining up a bunch of potential dates.

I personally prefer BKK to PTY.

Enjoy!