Went there on a recommendation in the Stickman site. Menu is trendy, eclectic. The place was very busy on a Thursday night about 9. Food and service and value were excellent, I think. I did order too much food (at least for me). I got the house salad, which was huge, with nice fresh ingredients, romaine, corn, cucumbers, tomatos and came with a rather tasteless ranch dressing for 170. I also ordered the chicken fajitas, which came sizzling hot along with a plate of 3 tortillas, refried beans, salsa, and some rice for 260 and two glasses of South African Sauvignon Blanc at 180 each. The wine was good, but needed some chilling; I would do beer next time, but had been drinking beer all evening. Service was very prompt, cheerful and professional. I would repeat.

2 hours ago, Thanks said:

IMG_20190625_192410.jpg

As I recall, this place has (or at least had) seats carved out of tree logs that weighed a ton and were impossible to pull up to the tables. You had to pull the table toward yourself. 

On the terrace at least they have normal barstools out there. Not the most comfortable ones, but okay. I like the view from the terrace of the comings and goings of the relatively quiet Sukhumvit Soi 8 alley. 

Its location just minutes from Nana BTS is good.

They have a little homepage and of course a Facebook presence. Here's their menu: 

MON_MENU_160129.pdf

Edited by Thanks

On 4/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, ethanhunt said:

Hopefully, start of May there's some positive news.

It's July now and it's still very quiet on Soi 8:

107096888_3709191592461679_4593012952972

Linked public FB pic taken today

Kiwi closed in early spring of 2020 and believe there was a permanent decision not to re-open. You may remember they were situated near the beginning of Soi 8 and had to move down to a sub Soi off 8 to make way for a new hotel, which probably did not help their walk in traffic. Their old location is now marred by this ugly designed hotel that brings nothing of interest to the neighborhood. 

On 11/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, Vagamundo said:

Kiwi closed in early spring of 2020 and believe there was a permanent decision not to re-open. You may remember they were situated near the beginning of Soi 8 and had to move down to a sub Soi off 8 to make way for a new hotel, which probably did not help their walk in traffic. Their old location is now marred by this ugly designed hotel that brings nothing of interest to the neighborhood. 

yes indeed, just opposite the new kiwi there was vesuvius, a place where they had an excellent Pizza, hope this one will survive