louie

dynasty grande hotel

just booked in dynasty grande is it near the action is it ok does it have a safe any one stayed there

appreciate the advice

louie :blink:

just booked in dynasty grande is it near the action is it ok does it have a safe any one stayed there

appreciate the advice

louie :blink:

Great choice Louie.

I stayed there about a year ago. It was good then but the rooms have had a make-over since so it will be great. Very good gym and pool. Staff are great, very LB friendly. All the LB's know this hotel and love to go there as its only minutes from NEP and Guess Bar so they are back soon after ST.

Restaurant isn't great but plenty of choices nearby.

It's only about 200 yards to NEP and Guess Bar is on the way.

You'll be well pleased

Enjoy ur trip.I'm envious.

Jack

Great choice Louie.

I stayed there about a year ago. It was good then but the rooms have had a make-over since so it will be great. Very good gym and pool. Staff are great, very LB friendly. All the LB's know this hotel and love to go there as its only minutes from NEP and Guess Bar so they are back soon after ST.

Restaurant isn't great but plenty of choices nearby.

It's only about 200 yards to NEP and Guess Bar is on the way.

You'll be well pleased

Enjoy ur trip.I'm envious.

Jack

Hi jack well im beginning to enjoy im now looking forward to it and glad for any advise

decided i was gonna go all my mates have gone to pattaya different scene never really tried bangkok much so should be an experience

ill keep you posted

thanx

louie :wacko:

Don't use the taxis parked outside. They don't want to use meter, like most parked outside soi 4 hotels, walk off down street, flag one down.

Don't use the taxis parked outside. They don't want to use meter, like most parked outside soi 4 hotels, walk off down street, flag one down.

thank you appreciate the tips and advise

louis

Good tip TS. I often enjoy walking away from those Taxi's and hopping in another in full view while they sit there and try to hold out for a sucker. Sad thing is they eventually get the tourists that haven't caught on yet.

Nice thread Louie. We don't have a review on Dynasty in the hotel review section so it would be great if you could get back to us with how your stay went. We should probably move this thread to that section as well. I'll ask the mods.

Good tip TS. I often enjoy walking away from those Taxi's and hopping in another in full view while they sit there and try to hold out for a sucker. Sad thing is they eventually get the tourists that haven't caught on yet.

Nice thread Louie. We don't have a review on Dynasty in the hotel review section so it would be great if you could get back to us with how your stay went. We should probably move this thread to that section as well. I'll ask the mods.

Yes thank you for all of your advise and ill certainly do a review on my findings of this hotel ill try and avoid the taxis apart from the one at the airport when i arrive

Happy Holidays

Edited by louie

Stayed there very recently. Had a refurbe out front, now gone all open plan, no more big glass doors. looks good. The wing that is the first set of lifts all been spruced up nicely. Sounds like work now carrying on to other wing but not unreasonable noise. Wifi in rooms works well. Didn't try the new look restaurant. Still very good hotel.

The DG is my hotel of choice. The only downside is an extra 500 bht for a second guest and the front desk staff don't waiver under pressure to relent. As mentioned good pool and gym but like a few other BK hotels limited sun time as it's a bit shielded by adjacent tall buildings. The Majestic Grande pool has no sun at all as it's on the wrong side of the building!

The Dynasty Grande has a 711 right next door,lots of eating venues nearby and is handy to all the LB action. And for those that are interested a bum gun in the bathroom!