Siam Man

Tranny arrested in U.S. for botched butt implants

From the only in america files.

I didn't know where to post this bizarre story out of the U.S. At first thought in off topic, but thought it may be better here. I don't know who is dumber the person who pays $700 for a tranny to inject them, or the tranny posing as a Dr.

resizer.jpg

A US transgender woman has been charged with practising cosmetic surgery without a licence after she injected a patient's buttocks with a cocktail of substances including cement and tyre sealant, police say.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested last Friday for conducting a botched butt implant at a Miami home last May, ABC reports.

Police said Morris shot a mixture of cement, glue, mineral oil and "Fix-A-Flat" tyre mender into the woman's buttocks and then sealed the amateur incision with super glue.

Morris, who appears to have an "enhanced" rear end herself from police photos, first met her victim to discuss the procedure in May 2010.

"They agreed on the price of $700 for the procedure, which was intended for cosmetic purposes," Sgt William Bamford told ABC.

But the patient soon complained of serious pains in her abdomen and throughout her body, and was hospitalised.

She was treated in Tampa General Hospital for infection and pneumonia, but refused to divulge Morris' name.

The hospital referred the matter to the Department of Health but it took police investigators months to track down Morris.

Police believe there may be other victims and are urging them to come forward.

1121tampabuttocks2.jpg

Two women who received injections

By HOWARD ALTMAN, LAUREN MAYK | The Tampa Tribune

Updated: November 21, 2011 - 11:28 PM

Sitting outside the Edgecomb Courthouse, Zakiya Teagle and Andrea Lee-Mingo offered advice to anyone considering getting a more curvy body shape by getting injections in their buttocks.

Don't do it.

The issue drew national attention over the weekend after a Miami transgendered woman was charged with injecting a mixture of cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant into the buttocks of a woman who wanted to be a dancer.

Teagle, 36, and Lee-Mingo, 32, were at the courthouse today seeking restitution from a Tampa woman who injected them almost three years ago, a move that went terribly wrong.

After being injected with a mixture of silicone and saline, both women experienced organ failure and had to be hospitalized. The bills mounted. They continue to live in pain and are trying to recover more than $100,000 they say they still owe in hospital bills.

Lee-Mingo said anyone even thinking about having injections has only to turn to the Internet to find out the dangers.

"You can just Google us," she said. "We're in the top five; you can see everything that happened to us."

Sharhonda Lindsay, 32, of Thonotosassa pleaded guilty to two counts of practicing medicine without a license in July 2009, and was sentenced to 48 months of probation. Hillsborough County Circuit Judge Ronald Ficarrotta reserved judgment on restitution for a later date because the victims required extensive treatment and hospitalization.

Lee-Mingo said she wanted the injections "to enhance my butt and whatnot.'' Lindsay was "a friend of a friend of a friend," she said.

Other people she knew had received the injections and she didn't know of any problems, so in January 2009, Lee-Mingo and Teagle had Lindsay inject them with a silicone substance called hydrogel and a saline solution for "cosmetic enhancements," according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Lee-Mingo paid $500 for 40 injections to increase her backside. Teagle paid $250 for 20 injections that day, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

After treatment, both women vomited profusely, according to an arrest report, and sustained liver and kidney failure.

"We don't know what we were injected with," said Lee-Mingo. "We were in intensive care for a month."

Lindsay turned herself in to deputies in February 2009, after a warrant was issued for her arrest.

In court Monday, Ficarrota rescheduled the restitution hearing until Jan. 23.

So far, Lindsay has paid both women $10 or $12 a month, Lee-Mingo said.

"That hardly makes a dent,'' she said. "We have medical bills and need medication and we have no health insurance."

Neither Lindsay nor her attorney would comment before or after court.

In retrospect, Teagle said, the injections were a mistake.

"Be happy with what you have," she said. "You never know what the outcome will be."

Lee-Mingo concurred.

"Be happy with what God gave you," she said.

I'm more stumped as to why anyone in their right mind would want a BIGGER ass than they already have? I just don't get it. I was talking to a friend recently, I'm thinking it's black culture celebrating their fat asses? Anyone understand this from a sociological perspective?