robw

Majestic Grande (updated 2014)

Hi guys

I posted a question about Landmark Hotel about which received many helpful replies.However I've recently seen the Majestic Grande website which looks very good.Is this hotel LB friendly and the same standard as the Landmark?

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers.

Hello

I would prefer Majestic Grande over Landmark. Majestic Grande is very ladyboy friendly. If you want to take two ladyboys on the room that is no problem too. Only security check but that's good. The Landmark might have a good service but their security is like the Gestapo. Also my creditcard got fished there. Or at least they tried. My creditcard company warned me. Because they saw I paid the hotel on forehand by creditcard and someone in Landmark was trying to cash in again. The employee of the creditcard company told me landmark was notorious for fishing creditcrards

Hi guys

I posted a question about Landmark Hotel about which received many helpful replies.However I've recently seen the Majestic Grande website which looks very good.Is this hotel LB friendly and the same standard as the Landmark?

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers.

Hello

I would prefer Majestic Grande over Landmark. Majestic Grande is very ladyboy friendly. If you want to take two ladyboys on the room that is no problem too. Only security check but that's good. The Landmark might have a good service but their security is like the Gestapo. Also my creditcard got fished there. Or at least they tried. My creditcard company warned me. Because they saw I paid the hotel on forehand by creditcard and someone in Landmark was trying to cash in again. The employee of the creditcard company told me landmark was notorious for fishing creditcrards

Thanks Koko appreciate your reply I'll go for Majestic Grande.

Cheers.

First post...

I'm at majestic grande and brought home Shasha last night. Didn't have a problem and security checked with me when she left... No problems at all apart from me being a bit sore the next day...

First post...

I'm at majestic grande and brought home Shasha last night. Didn't have a problem and security checked with me when she left... No problems at all apart from me being a bit sore the next day...

Welcome to the forum bzouk.

I think most of us knew about Majestic being ladyboy friendly, what we are curious about was how was Sasha. Hope you have great stay and try to write up a trip report and make sure you get some photos. Hate to see gurlz like Sasha go unpromoted.

Thanks Slam Man. Sorry we didn't get to meet up and have a drink in Guess as I heard you were in another city? I just got back to Perth, so I'll try and put together a trip report over the next few days as the memories come back to me .

Once again on my second Ladyboy specific trip to BKK I stayed at Majestic Grande.

Not a problem with Security and their ID holding.

Many new members may be a little shy about the walk of shame through the hotel Lobby, but let me just say once you've done it a few times it gets easier...

The staff here were extremely friendly to the ladyboys, from the house keeping to the restaurant staff.

I even took my Ladyboy to breakfast and dinner buffets here even in the busiest of times without issues. (And you know how much ladyboys can eat! Honestly, where do they put it all?).

So I'd definitely recommend Majestic Grand for any newbies who are on a short holiday and a little loose on their budget before they really start getting into the mongering.

Hope this helps as an update for Feb 2012 Majestic Grand Hotel.

I was at the MG just two weeks ago and also had a very nice stay. My guests were treated well, and I never detected any difference in how the staff treated my LB versus my GG guests. The breakfast buffet is good, and the rooms are very nice. It's not for the Cheap Charlie, but it's far from being as pricey as the JW Marriott up the street, and the rooms in the JW are getting a bit worn.

Discounted rates are available through Agoda, although I found a special rate on the MG's website that was better than Agoda.

Been there last spring and my LB friend visited me reaching the room directly (she had the number), so she went through the lobby with no problem. She wasn't dressed slutty, just a miniskirt and high heels. She also left alone and no questions raised. Day after had a GG visiting me and no trouble at all.

In a few weeks I am gonna go there again and wondering whether availing ot the Guess bar room for a ST or take the girl to my hotel.mi set pick up from Guess bar in my agenda of the stay, amongst other action.

I also typically stay at the MG and have always brought the GB girls back to my room. The GB St rooms are fine,as far as they go, but I think the girls behave a bit differently when they get further away from the bar. It seems like they treat being in the ST rooms more like work and being in a nice hotel room more like a romantic getaway.

At least that's my take on it.

It seems like they treat being in the ST rooms more like work and being in a nice hotel room more like a romantic getaway.At least that's my take on it.

and I believe that GB girls are all safe. I mean, of course the bar cannot bet or guarantee anything and will not be responsible, but I am sure a weird girl will not alst long as she will be soon reported back adn will not find much space. Being also GB a smaller and more controlled space, it is not like a palce with 100 girls per shift...where an army of mama-sans is just controlling they get many bar fines...

Am I right?

That sounds very plausable Scottie but i think most of the bars are fairly safe mate so i dont think one needs to single out guess bar because of safety B)

Fair enough and I second that and indeed I read next to no reports of pick up's from gogo or bars turning into a nightmare for many reason. We read, instead of a few girls having suddenly disappeared from a bar, sort of being sown he door for not being appropriate for the bar. It can be because she did not want to wear 5" heels or for something more serious. Whatever, the customer feels protected.

I'm about to book at the Majestic Grande for 5 nights...I've read that they are Ladyboy friendly but its from 2011. Anybody has some insight of their stay or know someone who has stayed here recently? Thank You.

stayed there last week nice hotel but was charged a joiners fee. I would stay there again, good breakfast, nice rooms and friendly staff

stayed there last week nice hotel but was charged a joiners fee. I would stay there again, good breakfast, nice rooms and friendly staff

Thanks you for your quick reply...was the joiners fee unreasonable? Did they ask for id when they leave? And how private is it really - to be honest I really don't care much lol. Lastly, also how far is it from the ladyboy action?

Thank you Let me in!!

I stayed there in October and the place is great. I was not charged a joiner fee...and the front desk called when ladyboy guests arrived before sending them up.

Staff super friendly. I had an early evening flight and there was no problem with leaving my luggage with the bellboy after checking out while I ran around town during the afternoon.

The bathrooms are fabulous... big jacuzzi type bathtub and huge walk in glass shower...wonderful towels and plenty of them...a couple of terry cloth bathrobes as well. Great bed and very comfortable linens.

Only negative I can think of is a very s-l-o-w elevator.

I stayed there in October and the place is great. I was not charged a joiner fee...and the front desk called when ladyboy guests arrived before sending them up.

Staff super friendly. I had an early evening flight and there was no problem with leaving my luggage with the bellboy after checking out while I ran around town during the afternoon.

The bathrooms are fabulous... big jacuzzi type bathtub and huge walk in glass shower...wonderful towels and plenty of them...a couple of terry cloth bathrobes as well. Great bed and very comfortable linens.

Only negative I can think of is a very s-l-o-w elevator.

Hanz thank for the reply...how far is it from guess bar, nana plaza, cascade?

Edited by masrekah

Hanz thank for the reply...how far is it from guess bar, nana plaza, cascade?

very close...just out the front door and you're in the rajah car park walk straight through to soi 4...NEP just to your left about 100-200 meters...

Guess Bar is probably 200 meters from the MG front entrance... but, I didn't enjoy the place as I thought it was a dive....all the hype this place gets and it doesn't even have a decent mens room on premises.

I have stayed there many times and never been asked for a joiner fee. I have taken guests in the night and always the security ask for a an ID and they always call me back to confirm before releasing the ID.

I had guests come during the day time with me and just walk through and they never ask for any ID.

Just be aware a lot of middle eastern tourists are now staying there and most of them are with families and young children and they could be ratther noisy and irritating sometimes.