BiBob

Mexican in/Near Pathum Thani?

Pathum Thani? Are you sure?

The jangwat starts about 10 clicks north of Don Muang, and the city proper about 20 or so west-northwest of Future Park.

It occured to me you might try asking on the ThaiVisa forum. They have a food section, and many BMs spread out around the country.

Pathum Thani? Are you sure?

The jangwat starts about 10 clicks north of Don Muang, and the city proper about 20 or so west-northwest of Future Park.

Yup, I sent the link to my colleague, who responded it was very close to his factory (Pathum Thani)...then he lost the link!

Web page had restaurant/catering/Mexican curios sections

Well, Pathum Thani province has many industrial estates. If you can narrow things down a bit, I can investigate.

Already spent a little time on Google, but no joy.

Found myself stuck in traffic yesterday, and thought to play around a little with my GPS.

According to the Garmin GPS and Google, the closest Mexican restaurant to Pathum Tani is called Que Pasa, and is located in Nonthaburi (about 19 clicks south of Pathum Thani). One can have a look at their Website here: http://www.quepasa-th.com/Que_Pasa/Que_Pasa.html

Didn't notice a Curios section on their site, but they do indeed offer catering.

Que Pasa is now on my list to check out the Mexican food *and* the pizza.

As it's located a bit south of Pathum Thani, Que Pasa might not be the one you're looking for. But it's worth a shot.

If you *do* find the restaurant in Pathum Thani, please let us know.

Edited by Trenton42

BiBob;

I owe you a beer.

Que Pasa may or may not be the restaurant that you're looking for, but you won't find a better Mexican restaurant in the area. And for *my* money it's one of the best outside the US and Mexico. It's that good.

Expect a more in-depth review coming soon.

This afternoon, I decided to tag along to the GF's factory in Pathum Thani. After work we took the long way home and shot a couple buckets of balls at the Baiyoke Sky driving range before stopping by Que Pasa for dinner.

The interestng thing was that although we approched Que Pasa through Pak Kret, many industrial parks in the area advertised as Pathum Thani industrial parks. When I asked the GF about that, she said that Pak Kret is 50/50 in Bangkok, and 50/50 in Pathum Thani.

I wouldn't say the food is Tex-Mex, but the owner is a farang from Texas. Hope that helps.