bkkladyboy

The Pavilion Restaurant @ The Dusit Thani Hotel BKK

The Pavilion Restaurant @ The Dusit Thani Hotel BKK

946 Rama IV Road, Bangkok

02 200 9000 - ext. 2399

i have been to this buffet twice now and it is superb. i have some pics taken about a month ago when i was there for a TH friend's wife's dinner party.

i have also just called and asked for the current price and promotions. these are not listed on the website linked above.

• Sunday to Wednesday all you can eat is 1,519 THB ALL INCLUSIVE OF TAX & SERVICE.
  • Thursday to Saturday all you can eat PLUS MAIN LOBSTER & PAN FRIED FROIS GRAS & 1 GLASS OF WHITE WINE 1,883 THB ALL INCLUSIVE OF TAX & SERVICE. (FYI: call ahead and reserve and to be certain this promo is still running.)

i worked in these kinds of hotels in TH for many years as both exec chef and f & b manger and i have to say that this place blew me away. the taste, variety, preparation and service are world class and a great value. their attention to details and their pride is all evident.

the only other 2 buffets that i have had that approach this one for sheer variety, quality of product, preparations and value are at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit or the Siam City Hotel (BTW: Siam City is also top rated for their Chinese and Japanese food as well.)

if you are a foodie, this could be better than a good shag with a great LB. its all you can eat!!!

PICTURES: i took these last month. sh*t pics of great food.

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_001.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_003.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_004.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_005.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_006.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_007.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_008.JPG

dusit-thani-hotel-bkk-buffet_010.JPG

I love it!! Thank you for changing my mind. I wanted to go street food all the way. But after reading and seeing your photos. I gotta go. Sold!