luv u long time

Accor Grand Sukhumvit (Formerly Sofitel)

1 deluxe room booked :D woohooo.. love this forum.. special thanks to lult great knowledge you (and others) share with us newbees,saved me a several baht to put to the barfine fund,thank you mate..told them its a special holiday and to keep me a nice room ;)..1650 a nite,bargain, ive paid 1700 for baboona and chuffed with that..+neung for making my day love you longy timey..i do review for you guys

1 deluxe room booked :D woohooo.. love this forum.. special thanks to lult great knowledge you (and others) share with us newbees,saved me a several baht to put to the barfine fund,thank you mate..told them its a special holiday and to keep me a nice room ;)..1650 a nite,bargain, ive paid 1700 for baboona and chuffed with that..+neung for making my day love you longy timey..i do review for you guys

Good news mate. Im very jealous !

Just got an email from Accor Group.

The deals are on again for this group.

50% off rates if you make the booking within the next few days.

Ibis at Soi 4 is 750 baht per night

Grand Sukhumvit Soi 6 is 1750 baht per night.

Outstanding price for this 5 star guest friendly hotel

Son of a bitch, I already booked a room somewhere else. This place is great guys, by all means book it if you can at these prices. Its only drawback is that the LB's will think you have BAHT and their LT price might suddenly increase once you get them home. It looks like you have major baht to a LB.

LULT turned me on to this deal last year and when I got there they upgraded me to a suite for no reason. I would have spent a little more to stay there again if I had seen this thread. Dammit

It really is an exceptional hotel for walking distance to NANA

Edited by Up2You

I could not find this deal. Where can I find it?

thanks

I'm sorry to say that you might have missed it. The promotion was on for only a few days & below is the link that was sent to me by e-mail. It's well worth registering with them for an A-card, it's free. Once you do, they'll e-mail you to let you know when the offers/promos are on, 3 days before it's released to the general public. Give this link a go, just in case.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/supersale.shtml

I'm sorry to say that you might have missed it. The promotion was on for only a few days & below is the link that was sent to me by e-mail. It's well worth registering with them for an A-card, it's free. Once you do, they'll e-mail you to let you know when the offers/promos are on, 3 days before it's released to the general public. Give this link a go, just in case.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/supersale.shtml

Yeah, every year, when they release their promotion, you have to book within a few days of it going live, the good thing is that you can book well in advance of the promotional period.

I e.mailed them to try blag an upgrade ,told them it was a special holiday and i was a keen photographer and wanted to photograph the city view 5555555,they promised me a "lovely room on one of the higher floors"..does anyone know the layout did i do good....

The promotion is on again! For the next couple of days its for a-club members only (its easy to enrol and it costs nothing), before being open to the general public. You have to book before the 25th of November (Paris time, I believe) and the bookings cover a period from 11 December 2011 to 12 February 2012. They have a few properties in Bangkok to choose from. They have this one on sale at about $50, or the Ibis Nana at 825 Baht. Both are a steal! Here is the link:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/crazyprices.shtml

Edited by bighairy

The promotion is on again! For the next couple of days its for a-club members only (its easy to enrol and it costs nothing), before being open to the general public. You have to book before the 25th of November (Paris time, I believe) and the bookings cover a period from 11 December 2011 to 12 February 2012. They have a few properties in Bangkok to choose from. They have this one on sale at about $50, or the Ibis Nana at 825 Baht. Both are a steal! Here is the link:

http://www.accorhote...azyprices.shtml

Thanks for posting this as I love to stay at the Grand Suk when I can, unfortunetly I will miss this time frame

http://www.accorhote...azyprices.shtml

Thanks for posting this as I love to stay at the Grand Suk when I can, unfortunetly I will miss this time frame

Nice info BH! Unfortunately I just miss it as well. Looking at the room photos on the previous page, I would really like to stay here sometime. I could really only afford it at those special prices

Looks great from the outside too. sorry for the blur, but took photo off back of bike.

Nana 1st night 042.JPG