Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

Silicone injections

While looking through Jimbos photos I came across this disturbing shot. I wondered how others felt about augmented asses specifically. I thought about making this into a poll question, but I just hate whent he thread gets bumped up by some lurker that can't be arsed to comment about it even when asked to share a comment.

So piss off lurker this one is for discussion only. :D

Personally I like the natural small ladyboy booty. I know they get it to look more like a woman. Unfortunately they accomplish that, which is a look that most of us don't like. (Large thighs, fat asses, big hips)

I saw a waitress at resteruant yesterday with the smallest little ass. The type I would like to palm with one hand, give a good tonguing to a tigh bung hole before watching my cock slide into into. so small of an ass that it makes your cock appear much larger than it is.

Some ladyboys really over do the procedure. Check out all the jabs on this ones ass. It already looks big to me. If they only knew how we really felt, would they go ahead and do it in their quest to become more like lady. Similar to the post ops thought process.

Since I put this in the Health section of the forum, the health risks should be mentioned. Sure Thailand has mastered most procedures and do them so regularly. I still read about deaths, botched procedures, and harnful side effects.

Too me the ass injections are a pain in their butt that I can do without.

Whats your view on these injections and your preferences.

post-49-1-81032-SiliconeJabs.jpg

This is weird Slam Man,

I was reading a thread on PLB and saw a large selection of non-Asian LB pics where I thought that the uber-inflated ass had taken on comedic proportions.

I did not want to sound like I was dissing the pics, so I didn't say anything, and then......I read this thread you put up.

I have seen quite a few LBs going for this over the last couple of years. One being Tata from what was Ezy Bar in Pattaya. She clearly asked what the surgeon would recommend for her size and decided to triple what he said :D Equally, a similar conversation must have taken place when getting her silicone implants. Im certainly not dissing Tata, as she is larger than life and this perhaps suits her personality.

Then there are more uber-fems LBs like Laotian princess Jen (ex Ezy, now Stringfellows). My personal view is that she is the victim of fashion and went with what others were getting done. I know her really well and she never ever had a passion for a bigger ass. As more and more got it done, she decided to keep up with the Jones's and had a little done. It was not too bad to be honest, but then the questions, "When is enough a enough" popped into her head and went for far bigger injections. IMHO, it does not suit her uber-fem body shape.

Im not a fan, but then again, I need to keep telling myself that it is about the LB giving themselves recognition and happiness of the body that they want. If we like it, then it should just be a bonus for them.

The pics you highlighted in this thread just show the pain and effort (and £££ $$$$) they do to obtain the body they are after.

While looking through Jimbos photos I came across this disturbing shot. I wondered how others felt about augmented asses specifically. I thought about making this into a poll question, but I just hate whent he thread gets bumped up by some lurker that can't be arsed to comment about it even when asked to share a comment.

So piss off lurker this one is for discussion only. :D

Personally I like the natural small ladyboy booty. I know they get it to look more like a woman. Unfortunately they accomplish that, which is a look that most of us don't like. (Large thighs, fat asses, big hips)

I saw a waitress at resteruant yesterday with the smallest little ass. The type I would like to palm with one hand, give a good tonguing to a tigh bung hole before watching my cock slide into into. so small of an ass that it makes your cock appear much larger than it is.

Some ladyboys really over do the procedure. Check out all the jabs on this ones ass. It already looks big to me. If they only knew how we really felt, would they go ahead and do it in their quest to become more like lady. Similar to the post ops thought process.

Since I put this in the Health section of the forum, the health risks should be mentioned. Sure Thailand has mastered most procedures and do them so regularly. I still read about deaths, botched procedures, and harnful side effects.

Too me the ass injections are a pain in their butt that I can do without.

Whats your view on these injections and your preferences.

+1 from me I counldn't agree more. I love small tight asses on girls one of the reasons I love asian girls. They would also love to change their beautiful brown skin to lily white if they could thinking this is what we like. If I liked big asses huge tits and white skin I would stay at home no reason to travel overseas and spend money when I could find it here. I do not think from all the posts I see on this sort of topic that the girls will ever figure out that everything they want to change is exactly what we love about them.

P.S. Thanks to whoever finally fixed my time clock effort that was screwing things up on some of the posts I feel safe posting again I will be in BKK on the 30th of April to find a small brown tight assed beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Edited by nightwatch

I'm with you on this one Slam Man. I prefer a natural, slender ass that fits the body that it developed on.

It seems to me that ladyboys develop an addiction to plastic surgery. My good friend spent an hour online with me last week telling me all of the things that she would like to do. I already think that she is one of the sexiest things that I have ever seen and more beautiful then most of the women that I have dated.

She is almost passable as a woman with subtle differences that make her more attractive to me.

I wish she did not feel the need to do any further procedures but it is her body, all I can do is express my opinion.

+1 from me I counldn't agree more. I love small tight asses on girls one of the reasons I love asian girls. They would also love to change their beautiful brown skin to lily white if they could thinking this is what we like. If I liked big asses huge tits and white skin I would stay at home no reason to travel overseas and spend money when I could find it here. I do not think from all the posts I see on this sort of topic that the girls will ever figure out that everything they want to change is exactly what we love about them.

P.S. Thanks to whoever finally fixed my time clock effort that was screwing things up on some of the posts I feel safe posting again I will be in BKK on the 30th of April to find a small brown tight assed beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

+1 from me nightwatch. i agree totally and have had this conversation 1,000 times if once with LBs. they look at me and say "oh yeah? really?" and then go see Dr. Frankenstein for whatever it may be they think they need.

Slam Man, i think the doctors know that they have an easy client (they can not see the doc is doing to them what they do to punters. maybe that's their karma at work. :D) and they listen to them telling them they are not perfect. they listen because many Thais make the mistake of holding all doctors in high esteem. 55555

although i find big fake asses comical, i think for me the worst is the big giant nose so many are now getting. that is peer pressure for sure. keeping up with the Joneses is an international phenom.

despite not being my type, Tee Tee from Cascade has actually done the ass thing well and not gone too overboard. it suits her and looks better than most.

the one thing about many of the Casanova girls that i find distasteful is their ass quotient. i am always waiting for them to burst and fly around the room backwards like a balloon.

it is also one of the first things to deteriorate from my observation. it ends up looking like a fat farang chick's cellulite and starts to droop. mashed potatoes comes to mind, YUCK!

let's hear it for asses that fit in the palm of your hand.

An old regular had some injections since I last saw her. I could tell the difference straight away.

Before she had a tight little ass, which I loved to smack when fucked her from behind.

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0078 - Copy.JPG

Now her ass is to tender to give her those love pops.

Wachara11 015.JPG

Wachara11 017.JPG

She also had injection in the face.

Before with little to no make up

IMG_0140.JPG

After injection with make up

IMG_0262.JPG

You be the judge.

They do it . . not for men . . . sorry, they do it for themselves so they can look like the Victoria's Secret models they love so much . . .they notice any 'imperfection' or 'masculine trait' in themselves and big tits and a big ass are what they perceive as feminine . . . there is just no telling them they are special as they are . . .they have to be validated in their own minds and amongst their peers as 'Yingwa' acceptance of themselves only comes with maturity and the most beautiful people are often the most insecure.

The silicone also moves about!

I agree about small asses, I LOVE them.

I also agree with Cheyenne. On a facebook group page, one LB posted:

"would like to do butt surgery...where is good place to go? injection or inplant" after someone replied she said "i need girls opinion ...guys go awake.." then after more replies she said "man man man. why you all hard to understand !! i wish you born to be our!!" and "what you guys know best is finding hole to fuck!!!!"

I replied:

"Alice, you say men just know best what hole to screw, but what is it that they determine to want to choose the hole? They look at the looks and one thing is what the ass looks like. You obviously want to have a nice looking ass or you wouldn't be looking to alter what you have. But who is it that you want looking at your ass? Girls? Ladyboys? or the Men you'll be wanting to attract? It's like if you are selling a product, do you ask others selling what looks best, or do you ask the customers?"

To which she replied:

"i am not product.. and i doing it just for my self not anyone.. even whoevrr become my fk lover he will like what i have too... its all about me.. man just never understand what we want... as some guy fk marry women but still missing lb cock... and i missing my butt. !!!!"

But as we all know, even women that say they get breast implants "for themselves" are really doing it to look more sexy. Sexy to whom? Sexy to guys of course, therefore they really are doing it for guys even though they have conned themselves into thinking it's just for themselves.

I actually like a big ass, although not humongous.. Still I would never recommend anyone to do it as it sounds riskier than breast implants.. As I understand it the doctor injects the stuff into the fat tissue, which sounds pretty irreversible. An lb friend of mine who did it ended up with great results (envied by all lbs we met), but she experienced a lot of stiffness and some pain, and asked me several times to massage her... And who knows what it will feel/look like in 15-20 years. But there seems to be a prevailing attitude among a lot of lbs that their life will somehow end when they hit their early 30s... I'm not sure if getting middle-aged is a part of their woman fantasy self-image at all, which is a bit sad.