ausmagoo

Lb Friendly Hotels

When I am in BKK I usually stay at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 4. This hotel is guest friendly (GG or LB) and close to Nana and Guess Bar. If taking a guest back they get their ID and always give you a call in the morning when they leave to see if everything is OK.

I have not stopped at the Grande but went and had a look. Sister hotel of the Dynasty Inn just down Soi 4 a bit further, in a soi on the left but still close to Nana and Guess Bar. Also guest friendly. The Grande is dearer than the Inn.

I am also sure you can take more than one guest if you are that way inclined. Just ask the staff as they are friendly in both places.

The last time I stopped at the Inn it was 1420baht a night. Would recommend either of them.

the Dynasty Group have a third hotel in the area now - The Dawin

All Dynasty Hotels are guest and LB-friendly

Dynasty Inn Grand is my fave hotel in Bangkok

I spent two weeks early this year in the Dynasty Inn Grande in BKK and in the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya. They are both very good and as already writen very ladyboy friendly. If you book in BKK minimum for two nights in the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya, they bring you free of charge with their shuttle to Pattaya. For the return to BKK they charge you 500 BTH, if that day a shuttle is available.

I'm looking at The Dawin and the Dynasty Grande.....similar price and facilities but can't decide.

Has anyone stayed at both and can compare. I heard the pool at Dynasty Grande gets absolutely no sun.

Cheers.

There are a lot of hotels around that area which are LB friendly -

Nana Hotel

Majestic Suites.

Ever Rich Inn

Bangkok Sahara Hotel

Pinnacle Inn

Just to name a few.

Dynasty Grande gets a thumbs up from me.

Really liked the oversized shower cubicle, lots of room for me and Ohm from Guess to suds each other up, gotta have a clean ass crack!

Super nice folks at the desk and nothing bad to say about it.

I´ll probably try Dynasty Inn Grand on my next monthly

2-3 dayholiday from PTY.

Will be booking through Agoda, if they have it on their list.

Edited by topdogdk

I´ll probably try Dynasty Inn Grand on my next monthly

2-3 dayholiday from PTY.

Will be booking through Agoda, if they have it on their list.

they don't. You have to go thru Dynasty website - http://www.dynastyinn.com/

good thing is, unless you arrive very late at night, you don't even have to give credit card details to reserve a room

Dynasty Inn Grande is my fave hotel in BKK

Next trip I am trying the President Solitaire on Soi 11, I have some cash to burn.

I'll give an update on return with a few pics, hopefully including a lovely or two.

Never stayed this far away from Nana before but I'm thinking the walk down Suk will be "entertaing" to say the least.

There are a lot of hotels around that area which are LB friendly -

Nana Hotel

Majestic Suites.

Ever Rich Inn

Bangkok Sahara Hotel

Pinnacle Inn

Just to name a few.

hello would I be out of order if I ask you to post there web sites thank you in advance

have stayed in the dynasty grand many times before with gg ,but have noticed alot of LB going in there and some i did not even know whether they were LB untill they started to talke to the receptionist.

in all the times that i have styed there i have never had any problems there ,and i can be pretty fussy on where i stay

was just wandering about aspen suites if you can cut across somewhere to go to soi 4 rather than traveling al the way to sukhumvite road?

thanxs

was just wandering about aspen suites if you can cut across somewhere to go to soi 4 rather than traveling al the way to sukhumvite road?

thanxs

yes - you can turn right at Rajah car park ... near Guess Bar

Rule of thumb,

If the hotel is guest friendly it is ladyboy friendly, no discrimination between GG's and LB's

Rule of thumb,

If the hotel is guest friendly it is ladyboy friendly, no discrimination between GG's and LB's

KLW,

I agree that its a good rule of thumb but there are exceptions. In Pattaya all of the Eastiny hotels are fine with bar girls but will NOT accommodate LB's. A number of BM's over on LBP have found this out the hard way at 2am when their guest was not allowed to enter.

Its not about a joiners fee, the owners are just bigots.

Stayed at Dynasty Inn Grande on my last three LOS trips (generally each side of beach destination), and really love it. Even preferred it to the Sheraton Orchid, which is guest friendly BTW. Must be the location, location, location....

Definitely a bit of a knocking shop, but any hotel that close to NEP is gonna be!

Rooms fairly large (Grande Deluxe) and inexpensive, and as mentioned by other BM large walk-in shower/wet-room - always a good start when getting it on with chosen LB - and kept clean. I did notice the corridor was a bit smelly on last trip, but so what?

What I think are especially good are:- the fairly large and well equipped gym (moved from ground floor to room on the 2nd (or 4th?) with a good view over the side/front entrance to hotel and the 7/11 next door, something to look at when on the cross-trainer/treadmill; and the decent sized 'roof top' swimming pool on 3rd floor. All this is free to use, well-maintained and tidy. Feels real good to get a bit of exercise in before going out on a bender!

The staff have always been well nice, discrete and apparently non-judgemental, whether bringing back GG or LB. No joiner fee, although I think I had to pay 500B on last trip for third member of threesome, fair enough really.

Free internet in rooms via network point - not wifi - and (very short) network cables available from reception. Food and drink is also pretty reasonable in quality and price.

My last trip I booked a room direct with hotel about six months in advance (no deposit), every-so-slightly more expensive rate than when previously booking via Sukhumvit Psycho website. Before arriving I noticed on hotel website that they had a significant discount compared to the rate I had booked at, so on check-in I thought I'd try it on, mentioned the discount and asked politely if they would match it; they immediately reduced the rate with no haggling whatever - result, and very impressed. I guess this is probably due to slow business, but it also shows that sometimes it's worth going direct, as with Sukhumvit Psycho I would have already paid up-front. It's a gamble!

All in all, maybe not the classiest joint out there, but great facilities and staff, amazing location, and I can't wait to return - with stunning LB on arm.

Any info on Aspen Suites ??

I just booked there , the rooms seem nice. I stayed at Paradiso before on Soi 10 and it was pretty cool, brought 3 GG's and 2LB's back on separate nights without any problems! Plus their washrooms are amazing , had so much fun in the shower:)

Are the Sheraton Grande and the Westin Grande along Sukhumvit Road guest (LB or GG) friendly?

Trying to plan a trip to BKK and don't want the hotel to mess things up!

I have stayed at the Majestic Grande and also the Aspen Suites and both are LB friendly. In fact with Aspen Suites, you can use the door through the parking lot to go in and out without using the lobby from 6am till 12 midnight.

Majestic Grande will let you take her but only after keeping her ID.