Sign in to follow this  
taaseesanuk

Nana Hotel

1 hour ago, taaseesanuk said:

After all the years i have stayed at the Nana Hotel I think I may have bagged their best room. It's basically a suite and is pretty much the size of two rooms, but that aside it is posistioned above Hooters and I have three large windows looking down onto the NEP entrance and also where the freelancers gather.....maybe they secretly log your visits and thought his time has come for a bit of VIP hospitality!!...highly unlikely but for just under 1,800B a night it is excellent value! 

Well done must of heard you had a worldwide property empire ..

14 minutes ago, whiteshirt said:

Well done must of heard you had a worldwide property empire ..

Cheeky sod...I will happily be a Satang behind you!

I honestly didnt think anyone stayed there any longer, has it every been renovated in the last 20yrs??
I think I stayed there once in 1990 and thought then it was a dump but also stayed at Miami which was full of hookers and undesirables but had some great times

4 hours ago, Eddyseybrew said:

I honestly didnt think anyone stayed there any longer, has it every been renovated in the last 20yrs??
I think I stayed there once in 1990 and thought then it was a dump but also stayed at Miami which was full of hookers and undesirables but had some great times

Perfect location, I guess it can be marmite but honestly I love it here.

1 hour ago, taaseesanuk said:

Perfect location, I guess it can be marmite but honestly I love it here.

Same here, it was the first Bangkok hotel I stayed in and always loved staying there. I can agree with the criticisms,  but the staff, location and  stories from other guests mean I will always head there.