Sign in to follow this  
Danum99

Rembrandt Hotels and Suites on Sukhumvit soi 18

Hi guys 

Does anyone have any feedback on Rembrandt hotels? I was looking at another stay in Oct/Nov '23 and I noticed that their rates are pretty low. For example,  7 nights, with b'fast, for less than 15,000Baht. And theres no payment now. 

I usually frequent Adelphi Grande but their rates appear to be rising steadily out of my reach. Their Pictures look good and reviews seem good too, so am curious about the low price.

Anyone who has ever stayed with them, I would sincerely appreciate a quick review. 

Thank you loads. 

Dan

My info. might be out of date as it was around 10 years ago I stayed there,but as there were no replies I thought it might help.

I stayed there with my ex-girlfriend(Not LB!),at that time it was more expensive than the rates you were quoted.It was over 3,000 baht per night.

The room was spacious, with a nice bed an furniture. At that time its Indian restaurant was one of the best in BKK.I Don't know about now.Short walk to the BTS.

BUT.......The one thing you should check before booking is if it is joiner free/friendly.At that time it wasn't joiner friendly.My ex was ok because she checked in with me.

For a definite answer, Send them an email and make sure you'll be ok taking LBs/GGs back......What's the point in staying there if you can't!!!!!

As I said before , my info (hopefully) is out of date.Hope this helps

Cheers guys. much appreciated. I read Saxons post but thought it might have been renovated since then. Current pics posted on travel sites look a tad different hence the my question. 
I like the new pics and the rates are really good. Thank you again.

dan

I have a friend that stays there regularly and have stayed once, they went through a renovation of all the rooms just before Covid kicked in. Its old school size wise, and I had no problem with a 'friend' joining me when I stayed a number of years ago.