Sign in to follow this  
xcom

Syama Nana

I do not like this hotel. It is located right next door to ladyboy massage shop at BTS nana. I left it after 2 days and still need to go back and get the rest of my clothes 

1- no one greet or help me with case. annoying boy on check in desk just sits and grins 

2 this is a massive security risk. I lost my keycard so I went to get another and gives my room number. Different Guy on desk charges me give me new card.no name or security check.

I went up to room about to open door and I realise it is not my room  I gave him the wrong number. Turns out I'm not thief,killer or I would have a Field day. Told  the guy on desk and he grinned, didn't even ask for my name or id the second time 

I have left hotel with 3 days still on tick, who knows what you might wake up to. Will be walking back there now to get my case and haul it across road. I wonder if the rooms been raided since I have.been gone

19 hours ago, xcom said:

I do not like this hotel. It is located right next door to ladyboy massage shop at BTS nana. I left it after 2 days and still need to go back and get the rest of my clothes 

1- no one greet or help me with case. annoying boy on check in desk just sits and grins 

2 this is a massive security risk. I lost my keycard so I went to get another and gives my room number. Different Guy on desk charges me give me new card.no name or security check.

I went up to room about to open door and I realise it is not my room  I gave him the wrong number. Turns out I'm not thief,killer or I would have a Field day. Told  the guy on desk and he grinned, didn't even ask for my name or id the second time 

I have left hotel with 3 days still on tick, who knows what you might wake up to. Will be walking back there now to get my case and haul it across road. I wonder if the rooms been raided since I have.been gone

Thanks for the info.

Syama reviews on  Booking and Trip are not good to say the least and the hotel has never been discussed here in this forum.

Can I ask why you chose Syama in the first place ? Location and price ?

You need to be careful for sure. Last trip I needed a room just for one night in Nana, but I wanted to go cheap. I almost took a room at a place in a lane off soi 4 which was cheap enough, but asked to see the room first - no secure latch to door and the window was not secure. Stayed at Dynasty Inn instead - more expensive but peace of mind. 

I wanted to try something different because I always stay at the landmark, bad choice 

Edit, I went to get my bags. I did only slept in this room once or twice and it was empty for four days. They did not give me back my 2,500 deposit for some obscure reason. Couldn't be arsed to argue and left