Sign in to follow this  
Steelj

The Landmark

Hi all..any honest reviews on the Landmark?  Is it guest friendly and are the rooms/pool area up to scratch?  Thanks in advance.
Premium rooms are small but efficient. Lots of hot water, toiletries, etc. Pool is good size. Can even do lengths if you like. Lots of lounge chairs with umbrellas for shade. I walked in very recently, hand in hand, with a very well known ladyboy (to this forum) in street casual clothes. No one batted an eye. Not sure what would happen if you showed up with a 6 ft glamazon in a sequin dress.

4 minutes ago, Nick Bullseye said:

I did exactly that several times. Absolutely nothing happened.

I just new it would have been you Nick haha … 

Edited by whiteshirt

1 hour ago, Nick Bullseye said:

I did exactly that several times. Absolutely nothing happened.

If its good enough for you mate, it's good enough for me.  Though I'm expecting plenty to happen

4 hours ago, Edisto said:
13 hours ago, Steelj said:
Hi all..any honest reviews on the Landmark?  Is it guest friendly and are the rooms/pool area up to scratch?  Thanks in advance.

Premium rooms are small but efficient. Lots of hot water, toiletries, etc. Pool is good size. Can even do lengths if you like. Lots of lounge chairs with umbrellas for shade. I walked in very recently, hand in hand, with a very well known ladyboy (to this forum) in street casual clothes. No one batted an eye. Not sure what would happen if you showed up with a 6 ft glamazon in a sequin dress.

Nice one Edisto, just the info I was after..cheers 

I stayed here for part of my holiday last year, it's certainly a nice hotel. Bit disappointed with the room for the price, also the pool wasn't great (bit small and crowded). Took a GG back one night, the hotel was fine about it but got some really dirty looks from other guests. Personally not sure I would stay here again as I think you can probably do better for the money.

As an addendum, I arranged for another well known and obvious ladyboy to come to my room last night. She apparently was not stopped, just strolled right in hassle free. Yes it is a little expensive relatively but for a few nights, I find it ok.

23 hours ago, ipartridge said:

Took a GG back one night, the hotel was fine about it but got some really dirty looks from other guests.

I remember a scene in the lift in the Landmark hotel some years ago with may exSO. An arabic couple was in the lift with us. The man stood in front of her wife so that she could not see the ladyboy I was with and prevented her from being "hit by the vice" this way. :D 

I am here right now, i think it is fantastic.Employees are kind and courteous, they don't badger any guest of mine that comes in alone. Nice Pool and sunbathing area when needing to relax. 

On 3/26/2023 at 11:48 AM, Steelj said:

If its good enough for you mate, it's good enough for me.  Though I'm expecting plenty to happen

I was describing what happened (= nothing) in the hotel lobby, not what happened in my room ;)