It’s a Shocker LJ …I thought it would have calmed down a bit since the world started getting back to some thing like normal ish … I have a flight that I watching for November it’s all over the shop … £115 up one day £2 down the next … let’s hope it’s not the new norm eh ! 

Not sure where in the world you guys fly from, but it also depends how flexible you are. Mondays and tuesdays are usually the cheapest days to fly on. Example, Stockholm to Bangkok. November 6 to November 20 is 570 usd with Royal Jordanian.

(June to August are expensive months to fly from Europe)

6 minutes ago, pennybridge said:

Not sure where in the world you guys fly from, but it also depends how flexible you are. Mondays and tuesdays are usually the cheapest days to fly on. Example, Stockholm to Bangkok. November 6 to November 20 is 570 usd with Royal Jordanian.

(June to August are expensive months to fly from Europe)

Royal Jordanian any good ? 

I'm sure they are better than most european airlines. 
Check this review.

Flew with them from bkk to SG
Really good
Reasonable prices

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

7 hours ago, whiteshirt said:

It’s a Shocker LJ …I thought it would have calmed down a bit since the world started getting back to some thing like normal ish … I have a flight that I watching for November it’s all over the shop … £115 up one day £2 down the next … let’s hope it’s not the new norm eh ! 

Yeah. On the flipside, I could have got a much cheaper one with some obscure airline such as Indigo for a lot less, but who knows, you might get stuck in Mumbai for 3 days.

My flight is with ITA to Frankfurt and Thai to BKK. Booked that one because I might have had to cart a lot of luggage with me and they have a good luggage allowance, but that seems unlikely now thank goodness.

Yeah. On the flipside, I could have got a much cheaper one with some obscure airline such as Indigo for a lot less, but who knows, you might get stuck in Mumbai for 3 days.
My flight is with ITA to Frankfurt and Thai to BKK. Booked that one because I might have had to cart a lot of luggage with me and they have a good luggage allowance, but that seems unlikely now thank goodness.
Been flyi.g a lot with indigo in India and they are quite reliable and cheap as long as you gofor basic
You will pay extra for everything like luggage. Food legroom etc...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

Well I am booking my flights. Doing return fron Aussie to BKK. Then return BKK to TAO,(China).

Man are our fares exy!.

$1300 to BKK with Thai. Now trying to sort out something that hooks up to the Thai flight without too much wait time. As the Thai flight arrives at 6.00am, there is not a lot to choose from until after midday. Think I will go Air Macau which goes via Macau with a 6 hour layover. All the flights to TAO have long layovers. Nothing direct.The fares by that route are anywhere from $660.00 to $1000.00 or more!!!. I will be carrying more than the standard allowable luggage volume. Never had a problem with Thai,(but that may change). Have no idea about the Chinese airlines. They may be more strict. About a week in TAO then back to BKK for a bit of slap and tickle

So $2000.00AUD in total at least, depending on the luggage scenario. On my trip in May, I got slugged $500.00 by that tinpot airline in Italy after Etihad charged nothing from Aus to Italy.

If the lb's in BKK don't perform after spending that much, they will hear about it!!!:lol:

On 3/22/2023 at 3:46 PM, Denbosch1971 said:

Compared to my flights last December (approx 1500 Euro), the upcoming return flight AMS - BKK I booked for May/June came down to around 1000 Euro !

Made a new booking for December 2023. Again with KLM. A flight with similar conditions as above, would have been > 3400 Euro ... just insane!!

So said goodbye to economy comfort class, switched to impopular dates, spend some flying miles and managed to book for around 1400 Euro :wacko:

Just booked flight with Qatar for January 2024 from Paris to Bangkok Economy Flex, 2 flight changes, 30kg baggage allowance and choice of standard seats (no charge) for 900 euros. Thought that was reasonable. Used them January this year and happy with service.

33 minutes ago, SilverFrenchie said:

Just booked flight with Qatar for January 2024 from Paris to Bangkok Economy Flex, 2 flight changes, 30kg baggage allowance and choice of standard seats (no charge) for 900 euros. Thought that was reasonable. Used them January this year and happy with service.

That’s a pretty good deal.

Cheapest I could find was LHR->BLR->BKK : gbp 1850. BLR->BKK leg is a budget airline. Travel light so not sure about baggage.