Insanity got hit with I think a five year ban for opening during Covid lockdowns/drug use.

I’d add Levels on soi 11 to the list above, it’s very close to sugar and candy club.

Penny Black on soi cowboy is a good after hours spot as well.  Pack as shit though and heaps and heaps of freelancers 

By the way Mixx fucking stinks of mould, they need to clean the place.  For me it’s a total turn off, I couldn’t wait to get out of the place.

On 12/29/2022 at 9:18 AM, Denbosch1971 said:

Yeah sure ... try Bobo (near BTS Nana) or Mixx (near BTS Chit Lom). Or Candy Club or Sugar Club in Soi 11. Looks like Insanity didn't make it after Covid, place still closed.

23 hours ago, happyone69 said:

Insanity got hit with I think a five year ban for opening during Covid lockdowns/drug use.

I’d add Levels on soi 11 to the list above, it’s very close to sugar and candy club.

Penny Black on soi cowboy is a good after hours spot as well.  Pack as shit though and heaps and heaps of freelancers 

By the way Mixx fucking stinks of mould, they need to clean the place.  For me it’s a total turn off, I couldn’t wait to get out of the place.

Good topic & thanks for these recommendations. 

In Pattaya, nightclubs remain open even beyond the current closing time of 2 AM, occasionally the music volume is lowered to avoid police intervention, but they carry on after a while, regardless. 

In your experiences, what's been the situation like in BKK. Do they more strictly adhere to the closing mandate. 

Not much sense being a nightclub/after hours club, if they shut too along with the rest of the entertainment zones. 

You could try Sing Sing Theatre, Sukhumvit Soi 45. 

I have been many times with LB'S and often meet with their friends there. Pricey but a great atmosphere.

Also BoBo, Hyatt Regency can be good with a few top shelf LB's there., 

4 hours ago, ethanhunt said:

In your experiences, what's been the situation like in BKK. Do they more strictly adhere to the closing mandate. 

It’s much more strict in bkk.  It’s mostly 2am on the dot for all the clubs/gogos with Penny Black being one of the only ones open later.  

It may be somewhat relaxed over New Years as I’ve heard that the gogos in nana have been given permission to open till morning… if true I’d imagine the clubs down soi 11 at least would be the same…maybe... but I take the news with a grain of salt, it was told to me by a manager from a gogo but things change on a dime and it could all come to nothing with lights on at 2

On 12/30/2022 at 3:19 AM, KendoUK said:

Levels is very "fancy", they won't let you in looking like a scruff, wear long pants too. An LB took me there a few years before Covid, at that time she told me the bouncers limited LB numbers and her little clique was one of the only groups allowed in. It was 250B a beer back then, dread to think what it is now.... I think they have some kind of promotion on some nights where the girls drink free to try and get more girls in there, not sure if LB's qualify too. If you want a cheap night in there, slap on some lipstick and a nice cocktail dress and try your luck. :D

Levels is still fancy. Mrs BB insisted we go a couple of months ago, basically she wanted to post it on her socials. It was a midweek night if I remember rightly. She was allowed in - but only if we took a table and bought a bottle. Didn’t spot any other obvious LB’s in the place to be honest.

Would be interested to hear from other BM’s the current LB door policy at Sugar - having to get a bottle of spirits just to get into a place isn’t my definition of a top night out tbh,

Edited by BangkokBacchanalian

I'm thinking of doing something different this time by heading to the nightclubs after barfining a few girls or ladyboys for the rest of the night. 

Normally I would either go straight to the hotel and get food from Grab if we're both a bit hungry but I feel I want to stay out alot later than I usually do.
I do also head to another ladyboy bar but I find the atmosphere is a bit different as the ladies don't interact as much (I guess if you've barfined someone else from another bar, they steer clear of you and your companion)

I'm thinking of trying the nightclubs like Levels and Sugar Club on Soi 11 and wanted to ask for most of these clubs, do you have to buy a bottle to get a table?
I don't mind the entrance fees but paying close to 4000 baht for a bottle is pricey just for a table. 

If there's any other activities or bars or restaurants near the ladyboy bars like Havana Social, let me know.

7 hours ago, jaredblanc said:

I'm thinking of doing something different this time by heading to the nightclubs after barfining a few girls or ladyboys for the rest of the night. 

Normally I would either go straight to the hotel and get food from Grab if we're both a bit hungry but I feel I want to stay out alot later than I usually do.
I do also head to another ladyboy bar but I find the atmosphere is a bit different as the ladies don't interact as much (I guess if you've barfined someone else from another bar, they steer clear of you and your companion)

I'm thinking of trying the nightclubs like Levels and Sugar Club on Soi 11 and wanted to ask for most of these clubs, do you have to buy a bottle to get a table?
I don't mind the entrance fees but paying close to 4000 baht for a bottle is pricey just for a table. 

If there's any other activities or bars or restaurants near the ladyboy bars like Havana Social, let me know.

If you are there during the peak season, it is quite likely you'll be asked to buy a bottle & thereby get a ''reserved'' table.

3 hours ago, Harley_Rider said:

What's the dress code for these nightclubs? 

Thanks

For nightclubs like Sugar and Levels on Soi 11, it's smart casual dress code. Flip flops, sandals, sportswear, hoodies, vests, snap backs, baseball caps and shorts are not allowed. 

For nightclubs like Sugar and Levels on Soi 11, it's smart casual dress code. Flip flops, sandals, sportswear, hoodies, vests, snap backs, baseball caps and shorts are not allowed. 
Good

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A546B met Tapatalk

On 12/19/2023 at 2:50 PM, Harley_Rider said:

What's the dress code for these nightclubs? 

Thanks

It's the tropics so a white dinner jacket is acceptable but remember you are representing the highest form of gentleman traveller so never white pants under any circumstance.

1 hour ago, mikel said:

It's the tropics so a white dinner jacket is acceptable but remember you are representing the highest form of gentleman traveller so never white pants under any circumstance.

A white jeans with a linen shirt, and a petrol blue linen jacket, and dark blue sebago docksides, is more than acceptable, (no socks of course) :)