Sign in to follow this  
mikel

Is The Landmark Hotel Club access worth it?

As per the title. Anyone tried it recently - what do you get and is it worth it? (Agoda are quoting 250aud) After all these years I've never stayed at the Landmark and have two nights next July so despite my opinion of lower Suk in the daytime I thought I'd try it out.

In my opinion, i rather put the extra money on a larger room. I stayed in the club room during month of june for a few days. Not sure if they have improved it now. View from the lounge is nothing special. Food, or rather snack options are just average. Drink menu is very limited. The service from the staff is really good though.

12 hours ago, Eddyseybrew said:

corner room is good but club level definitely not worth 250 was there a few months ago and only paid 120 for a corner room

I think this far out the prices are rubbery. It'll be off season and I'd expect a cheaper rate closer to the time (& with cookies wiped). Saw a vlog o youtube and the club lounge did not look all that special. I thought it might be useful for a couple of liveners for free before heading out to be price gouged in bars, lounges and clubs.

I’m in the lounge now and I’d say it’s worth it if you base your holiday in being in here for the 2 hours a night but the booze and food is cheap in bkk so I guess if you like the vibe of sitting in the lounge drinking and watching the night take over bkk then it is.. plus the breakfast up here is less hectic and now spacious