Sign in to follow this  
LB Loving Cowboy

Heaven @ 4

Has anyone stayed at Heaven @4?  I'm thinking of grabbing one of their Jr suites with that nice looking fuck couch in it for my 1st couple of days in BKK.  The rooms prices seem to good to be true on Agoda and unless I'm wrong it's just a few steps from Why Not on soi 4.  Any input or recommendations would be appreciated.

Yeah back in 2011 had two nights there but it may have changed over the last 11 years. It’s on page 2 of my hotel reviews. Just click on the link

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Do tried to find the reviews on Heaven@4 but wasn't as easy as I thought. Anyway. I booked 2 hotels for my stay in BKK in February. One in Sathorn which is fairly luxe and will be my base. And I booked also Heaven@4 strictly for raunchy guests business ;-). Will see how that works out. Never booked 2 hotels for same period of time before......

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

From what I remember a good few years back  , Metal steps up to rooms( klip klop high heels all night )   and Indian owned, gobby girls in the bar , noise in corridors was awful, and a strange smell through out everywhere … it came off booking .com for some reason , not sure if it’s still on Agoda , rooms where old and tired 5 years ago .. dunno if it’s changed anyone stayed recently  ? 

I stayed at Heaven@4 for one night last July (2022). My room was fine, seemed clean and not too tired. I don’t think it would be a hotel I would stay at for a long trip, but for a couple nights for some fun, it’s not bad. Location is great.
I had no problems bringing guests back. Started the evening with a gg and ended with a lb, they just had to leave id at front desk.

This hotel has gradually gotten worse through the years and looks run down in 2023. If you're staying a night or two it'll do but don't be surprised if an electrical outlet or a light bulb is not working. They rarely keep the place up. When you return from the bars at night all the lights in the lobby are out and the time I was there the receptionist was sleeping on the couch. I guess you could say they are guest friendly. 

I stayed for one night in September 2023 as Petals Inn has now closed down and been replaced by a bar. I got a Junior Suite that was an OK size but it's in the center of the hotel and there are no windows. At first, I couldn't get the lights to work, when I turned the bathroom light on the main light would turn off. Later that day they were working fine, but when I came back at the end of the night the issue came back. 

I stayed when it first opened years ago and the quality had deteriorated, but the price was very cheap so to be expected.