Sign in to follow this  
william

Shouting about my 'Shoutbox' feature

Hello there anyone,

When I click on the 'Shoutbox' i get a 'page fail' pop-up that looks like my browser 'talking' rather than a forum page, i cant go back or remove the the pop up without getting kicked right out of the forum.

What is 'shoutbox' anyway?

Another issue is that I can't reply to 'conversations' sent by other BM's is that because of my newbie status or because the other BM is offline?

I've used BB for years, but have not seen this particular 'architecture' before.

Thanks in advance, william

Hey bud.

Unfortunately, the Shoutbox is just for Advanced Members.

Hope you understand.

CHeers

LULT

OK that's cool, thanks for the heads up, LULT.

Hey bud.

Unfortunately, the Shoutbox is just for Advanced Members.

Hope you understand.

CHeers

LULT

LULT you are an unsung hero mate. Thanks for taking the time to foster new members forum experience, delete posts, offer diplomacy to break up shit fights, and take in suggestions. Its not an easy task for sure, and you do this for the betterment of the forum, not for money, glory, or rep points. However since I can't buy you a drink until I eventually meet you. I hope 2011 limits you in the dramas that always come up with forums. I can't imagine what this forum would look like without your efforts, but I don't want to find out.

Happy New Year. A toast to you, the forum and 2011! ..and a salute, a prost, cheers to your upcoming 1000th post.

homer beer.gif