Sign in to follow this  
ARI23

WTF ? No War

On 10/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, The Amazing White said:

let me guess you inspected this page and added this picture to your browser? There is no way this random 2009 post foreshadowing future events lol

I have nothing to do with the Flag/No War apparition here (and I support the Ukrainian side).

This Ukrainian flag pic is in the "My First" thread from 2009, you can look at it in Trip Reports.

I like TRs and I was looking forward to reading the first TR ever published in this forum. It is this one and someone added this flag. Who I don't know. When I don't know.

I'd like to know what happened. Is it one mod ? Was it a hack ? Just curious.

20 hours ago, ARI23 said:

I have nothing to do with the Flag/No War apparition here (and I support the Ukrainian side).

This Ukrainian flag pic is in the "My First" thread from 2009, you can look at it in Trip Reports.

I like TRs and I was looking forward to reading the first TR ever published in this forum. It is this one and someone added this flag. Who I don't know. When I don't know.

I'd like to know what happened. Is it one mod ? Was it a hack ? Just curious.

I would assume the person being Ukrainian was aware of Russia's plans to take Crimea which was only put into motion a few years later from memory it was around 2014. Perhaps there was talk of it beforehand maybe due to Russia trying but failing to buy Ukrainian leaders. Very sad that this kind of shit still happens in current times hopefully the world's leaders can grow the fuck up and keep things peaceful in the future.