Sign in to follow this  
Knobby

Headphones Recommendations

Hey gang,

Am after recommendations for a decent pair of noise cancelling head phones.

What you using?

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

I am replying about earbuds, not headphones. 

You might want to look at newer brands like Anker or Edifier. These are great Value for money brands.

The Sony wf 1000xm3 is about a year old and Its price has dropped considerably as the new model is out. But it was voted best among reviewers. 

Dan

5 hours ago, Danum99 said:

Edifier.

I have a set of those arriving in the next day or so. I had to .My old MP3 player died, so I thought it about time to upgrade. Had Sony on the player.

I do enjoy listening to music while flying so doing that as well as blocking out most of the plane noise is a bonus.

Now to load up the phone with music. Ideas on the best way to do that?.

The MP3 had a good collection but you start to replay some when travelling a long way as we do living on the underside of the world. 25 to 30 hours to Europe etc.

I have no problem with a collection. Anything goes, within reason. Classical, rock,(Led Zeppelin etc), Beatle, Prince, Stones, you name it. A likeing for Sting too.

Here is one I really do like when he teams up with Stevie Wonder. great arrangement. 

Update,

Thanks for all the replies.

looked at the new Sony model and then some budget alternatives. I didn't at the start of the search want to spend top Sony money and was hoping the budget or lesser cost headphones would be as good. But after looking at many reviews and seeing the noise cancelling isn't on the same level as the Sony I ended up going for a set of Sony wf 1000xm4.

I await delivery. A bro of mine has some and rates them highly and tells me to get the app as its a must have.