Sign in to follow this  
finklefoss

Hua Hin

OK. Tips from the 2 threads by different posters.

Thread Hua Hin : June 2022 :

Soi Bintabaht is pretty dead but I am sure there is a few massage places with LB's.. Did see a pretty nice looking LB exiting the Hilton one evening so they are around. 

Soi 84

Cindy at Saowanee massage and apple salon. This place in Poon Suk road, close to Hilton Hotel. She gave good massage and she definitely good top.

Puang Pen Villa Hotel. Close to the beach and the nightlife. Nice and clean hotel at an affordable rate and very nice staff.

Only stayed at the Hilton and centera grand in that part of town but was with company so do not know if either is guest friendly. As mentioned before I did spot a good looking ladyboy leave the Hilton a few weeks back so they do allow guests but I don't know if you have to pay a fee

have stayed at the Hilton & the Centara next door, great hotels on the beach & worth the splurge if it's within your remit.

Only stayed the 1 night at the Centara. There was a big golf tournament going on so most rooms were booked so it cost £110 a night this was last month. probably cheaper now. The breakfast buffet had everything you could concievably wish for and was all you can eat. Grounds are nice and historical. Definatly worth doing at least once.     If staying for a week or more it's worthwhile upgrading to the 'club' option (or whatever they call it these days!)...this gives you a more private breakfast area with special chef prepared meals such as eggs benedict, all day snacks, light meals in the evening & the happy hour 5-7pm..

From thread 2019

I stayed at Anchan hotel and spa, nice place but not the cheapest and Patty stayed over so ladyboy friendly.

Alin Hua Hin soi 57 just opposite Poon Suk Road. I've seen Alin 6 or 7 times now and she never disappoints. If your looking for super feminine look elsewhere, but if you want a good pounding a great massage and excellent take care then read on. Alin9955 on TF.

2 hours ago, finklefoss said:

Looks a little old school, which i love.

Centara is a colonial style hotel, a wonderful one obviously. The beach, the town. Good services.

I understand there are also excellent restaurants in Hua Hin, outside the hotel - Everest, indian restaurant, five mins from the hotel, sea-food restaurants in the night market, etc.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:59 PM, ARI23 said:

Centara is a colonial style hotel, a wonderful one obviously. The beach, the town. Good services.

I understand there are also excellent restaurants in Hua Hin, outside the hotel - Everest, indian restaurant, five mins from the hotel, sea-food restaurants in the night market, etc.

Thanks ARI123 I'm booked in to the Centra.

Though I'm going GG for this part of the trip.

Variety and all that .