mangatanga

Super Pussy Ping Pong Show

Is this still happening in Patpong? From what Ive been reading about Patpong, it's pretty dead these days and all boarded up. 

As well, are there any other interesting shows worth checking out while in BKK.

I was curious, but i've read this leads to many scams, bill padding, horror stories etc. Just google it. So I'd be extra cautious if I were you or heard someone offering this. 

I think the heady days in the 80s and 90s when anything and everything happened in Patpong have all but gone now.

2 minutes ago, Bwana_LB said:

Long gone. These freak shows were actually more common in a handful of bars in Phuket/Patong Beach.  Curiosity got the better of me and I took in a show in Phuket. Ping pong balls, razor blades, and 50 yards of yarn emerged from pussies you would never want to explore. Other pussies smoked cigarettes and tried (and failed) to blow smoke rings, and fired ping pong balls and darts at targets. Weird? Yes. But also surprisingly boring.

Makes you wonder just how many new houses built back in Issan were paid for by women who squirted razor blades out of their coozies. 

I got dragged into one with my fili lb friend and her doctor and nurse workmates. It was in Patts Walking St. The drinks were a ripoff. The acts bad, and the girls may have been ok 15 years earlier!. Apparently they have plastic pouches shoved in their pussies which have the razor blades inside on a string. Her presto the girl grabs the string and out they come. The only impressive thing on show was how far they could fire the ping pong balls out of their pussies. I dont suspect that they had a device in there which fired the balls out???.

1 hour ago, Bwana_LB said:

Long gone. These freak shows were actually more common in a handful of bars in Phuket/Patong Beach.  Curiosity got the better of me and I took in a show in Phuket. Ping pong balls, razor blades, and 50 yards of yarn emerged from pussies you would never want to explore. Other pussies smoked cigarettes and tried (and failed) to blow smoke rings, and fired ping pong balls and darts at targets. Weird? Yes. But also surprisingly boring.

Agreed. intrigue got me inside, all the usual tricks and then a Thai couple done a fuck show as the finale....turned up in their dressing gowns straight from the bar

two doors along!....Most of this stuff was on the first floor level and some of the places were very dubious and would look to hoodwink newbies. The ladies doing the

show and also most in the bar were definitely lower end talent....also, the candle wax shows that you still see around never done anything for me.

I only saw one ping pong show in pattaya years back but it was amazing seeing these older ladies shoot darts out of their hoohas and hitting targets. I would love to see that in the olympics.

59 minutes ago, dalairamma said:

I only saw one ping pong show in pattaya years back but it was amazing seeing these older ladies shoot darts out of their hoohas and hitting targets. I would love to see that in the olympics.

Won't be happening unless those gals can up their game and squirt out javelins or shot puts.

On 2/5/2024 at 3:37 AM, oliver17 said:

Won't be happening unless those gals can up their game and squirt out javelins or shot puts.

Or dwarfs. Not so long ago that would have been a hit with locals in far north Queensland. 

On 2/8/2024 at 11:42 PM, Jimmy_Lovepants said:

Or dwarfs. Not so long ago that would have been a hit with locals in far north Queensland. 

Is that girls squirting dwarves or dwarves squirting javelins? Either could be a winner in FNQ really.

Years ago I BF a girl that wanted to go to a show. Was quite hammered and as it turned out the girls there shot out dart arrows, and one landed right on my table. Sobered up a bit and moved back from the scene. Quite a skill to push them so far out. 

I saw a few shows in Patpong back in the 90's. Ping Pongs, razors, bananas, opening beer bottles and shooting the darts out to pop balloons tied to the roof. Very educational.

Saw one girl squirt half a banana out and a guy in the front row caught it in his mouth and ate it. Quality entertainment.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:21 PM, lbfan said:

You can see ping pong show in Long Gun at Soi Cowboy. No rip off, extra charge on any same kind off bull shit.

Most places in soi cowboys are rip off. Be aware!