Knobby

Miami Hotel Soi 13

I have booked the Miami for a few nights in November.

Has anybody else stayed there before?

Over 20 years ago....There was a 400baht/night deal if you knew how to arrange  it....

Yes, they have remodeled since then but no, I have not seen the results personally outside of the pictures on booking.com. Search "Miami Hotel  Bangkok" You can read the reviews there. Seems like most travelers are giving it high ratings.

Close to the action and a few days should not be enough to ruin an entire trip if things don't go according to plan .

Miami Hotel....jpg 

11 hours ago, rayjade said:

Over 20 years ago....There was a 400bth/ night deal if you knew how to arrange  it....

Yes, they have remodeled since then but no, I have not seen the results personally outside of the pictures on booking.com. Search "Miami Hotel  Bangkok" You can read the reviews there. Seems like most travelers are giving it high ratings.

Close to the action and a few days should not be enough to ruin an entire trip if things don't go according to plan .

Miami Hotel....jpg 

I looked on Google maps and the reviews there and also Agoda. Both list good ratings hence me booking.

IF the room I end up with looks like that one that will do me well for 3 nights.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:04 PM, Knobby said:

I looked on Google maps and the reviews there and also Agoda. Both list good ratings hence me booking.

IF the room I end up with looks like that one that will do me well for 3 nights.

How did this place work out for you Knobby? I'm thinking of switching to it from Galleria 10. Price looks good!

It was fine for me.
Room over looked the pool on the 3rd floor.
Kettle and cups but no coffee provided.
Small fridge and safe.
Shower was fine.
Bed a little on the hard side for my liking but I manged to sleep.
Joining fee,
The higher cost room you book the more guests you can have with less cost.
Room I booked meant 1 guest free but second guest was 500 baht.
If I had booked the top level room then 2 guests free.
I had no problems during my stay. Good location. 7-11 right there and places like the red lion for food and of course a short walk to any action and BTS.

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk