Rodrigo

S15.

8 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

I stayed here early this month. Very good location and no extra charges. Asoke on one side and Nana on the other. Cib on the opposite. 

A haiku review. Succinct and to the point. 

3 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

I need to add and a lot of lbs waiting on the street. A few right outside on the front too. 

What times were they outside the hotel?

18 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

I need to add and a lot of lbs waiting on the street. A few right outside on the front too. 

I concur with Rodrigo. I have nothing but praise for S15 as I stayed there for 5 days while in BKK. A nice little boutique hotel right in the midst of the action on Sukhumvit.

11 hours ago, george1515 said:

I concur with Rodrigo. I have nothing but praise for S15 as I stayed there for 5 days while in BKK. A nice little boutique hotel right in the midst of the action on Sukhumvit.

Does S15 have a swimming pool  ?

Cheers 

2 hours ago, mike746 said:

Does S15 have a swimming pool  ?

Cheers 

No swimming pool to relax during the day sadly. Ibis on Soi 4 does have a rooftop pool and is closer to the action.

I was out during the day and come back for the evening. That's why I was not able to get to cib. Too many of them right in front. Lots. 

Especially when you cross soi15 towards Nana there are lots in front of the Sofitel. Around 10 to 15 and in the area around 20 or so. 

Great hotel and I hope they don't jack up the prices soon. 

3 hours ago, OneTrueSaxon said:

Ibis styles. Yeah I thought you meant Ibis Soi 4 that opened in 2009

So they are two Ibis hotels on Soi 4! Who knew? Glad I got dropped off at the correct one though. 

14 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

I was out during the day and come back for the evening. That's why I was not able to get to cib. Too many of them right in front. Lots. 

Especially when you cross soi15 towards Nana there are lots in front of the Sofitel. Around 10 to 15 and in the area around 20 or so. 

Great hotel and I hope they don't jack up the prices soon. 

Did your room have a big ass mirror awkwardly placed, mine did, found it very odd. Stubbed my toe one night after a drunken binge at CIB.

56 minutes ago, ethanhunt said:

Did your room have a big ass mirror awkwardly placed, mine did, found it very odd. Stubbed my toe one night after a drunken binge at CIB.

Not mine. I had a king suite.

1 hour ago, OneTrueSaxon said:

They are less than one minute walking distance between them. You’d have been ok 

Yes thankfully. Ibis Styles is closer to Why Not Bar and Ibis 4 is closer to Chaos 9. Like you said not far at all from each other. 

3 hours ago, ethanhunt said:

My room did have a full length mirror placed next to the desk. I didn’t mind it at all as I was able to ogle Ice (ex CIB) from all angles thanks to its placement in the room.

Just turn right after getting out on Sukumvit and you will find a lot of them. Just cross soi 15 towards Nana and they are there. On the opposite side is CIB. So no need to walk too far. I saw a few right in front too. 

On 4/15/2022 at 3:56 PM, whiteshirt said:

Galleria soi 10 fully booked ? 

Late reply, but i e-mailed them yesterday and got this reply:

Dear Khun pennybridge

Greeting From Galleria 10 Bangkok Hotel, Central Reservation Office

Thank you for your kind email. In regard to your query, The Galleria 10 hotel is reopening from 10th May onwards and our booking engine will be live on the same date as well. I can help with the room rates and assist in making bookings. Could you kind advise the specific date check in and check out by return. Then, I will offer the special rate accordingly.

Should you kind more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Late reply, but i e-mailed them yesterday and got this reply:

Dear Khun pennybridge

Greeting From Galleria 10 Bangkok Hotel, Central Reservation Office

Thank you for your kind email. In regard to your query, The Galleria 10 hotel is reopening from 10th May onwards and our booking engine will be live on the same date as well. I can help with the room rates and assist in making bookings. Could you kind advise the specific date check in and check out by return. Then, I will offer the special rate accordingly.

Should you kind more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

I stayed at Galleria for a week a few weeks ago and am now at S15 in a junior suite. Not much of a price difference. Galleria has an unused quiet pool. S15 has none. I am loving the S15. Obviously not as quiet but I'm fine with the rumbles of Sukhumvit. Has an outdoor bar on the street you can sit in evening - great for people watching. I'd come back here again. The Movenpick up the street was recommended to me by a certain LB. I checked it out and it looks good too, depending on rate you can wrangle on Agoda.