unsocialguybangkok

Bangkok Safe Clinic

On 2/17/2022 at 8:08 PM, unsocialguybangkok said:

Hey lads,

Just landed in the LOS and wanted to get myself tested/hep vaxed/PReP ready. From what I read up on here Pulse seems to be the go to recommendation, but a lot of their prices seemed really high. I searched the local area and Bangkok Safe Clinic (https://www.bangkoksafeclinic.com/) popped up. Pretty easy reservation process on the website, but honestly I showed up almost an hour early and there was nearly 0 wait.

Total bill out the door for PReP lab, Anti-HCV test, consult, Hep B vaccine 1 (it was 900 and you need 3 for the full course), and the premium PReP brand Descovy was 7,200. The Descovy was 2,800, but they had other brands for much cheaper (I think one was 1,000?). I'm not going to be out here for super long anyway, and from what I read the Descovy has a lower chance of bone/kidney side effects. Seemed worth it to be, but cheap mongers could def opt for less.

Anyway, easy to recommend the place. Service was fast and friendly, appointment was easy, and outside of probably the Red Cross or a hospital I don't think you'll get the full service much cheaper anywhere else.

Hi unsocialguybangkok, please may I know the total cost of all the testing, etc

Including the cost of the  drug.

Cheers mate 

Isnt that the same place as Pulse clinic?

On 7/29/2022 at 3:37 PM, Chris85 said:

Also interested in this.

I heard by the way that some pharmacies will sell you PREP without receipt-is it true?

I can imagine some doing so. Maybe the one by Nana post office would? 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:37 PM, Chris85 said:

Also interested in this.

I heard by the way that some pharmacies will sell you PREP without receipt-is it true?

Chula Bhesaj pharmacy on Rama 4. They supply prep to Pulse but sell to individuals if you ask for it.