MMMGGG

Room for hours at Soi Cowboi. Does it sound good?

I have an appointment next week. She cannot host the meeting at her place, and she suggests a room with bathroom at Soi Cowboy for 350 baht 2 hours. She doesn't even know if it has a name.

I have never been around that street because I never hangout at night.

What is your opinion?

I am concerned about cleanliness and discretion, although I guess that at 10AM that street may be deserted.

Edited by MMMGGG

There's a short time hotel attached to Penny Black (at least that's what it used to be called). If that's what she's talking about, it's a decent for ST. Bigger than most. I'd be surprised if it's still running with Soi Cowboy being shutdown. Can't imagine they are getting much if any business.

Cleanliness is so/so and hit and miss at just about ever ST hotel. I don't remember that one being particularly bad though.

Generally short time hotels don't require ID, if you're worried about being spotted heading in together, you can always just go get the room and have her meet you once youre in by sending her the room number. I've never been to that one, so cant comment about it specifically though. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, MMMGGG said:

I have an appointment next week. She cannot host the meeting at her place, and she suggests a room with bathroom at Soi Cowboy for 350 baht 2 hours. She doesn't even know if it has a name.

I have never been around that street because I never hangout at night.

What is your opinion?

I am concerned about cleanliness and discretion, although I guess that at 10AM that street may be deserted.

I've used that ST-hotel a lot. They doesn't change the sheets too often so inspect the room and sheets with the staff before you tell them ok. Or make them change the sheets while you wait. As @Ropey says no problem getting there first. Most girls want you to do that and send a pic so they can see that you're actually there and not a scam. Before it was always 350 for 3 hours, but that may have changed.

Sadly most ST-hotels don't give a fuck about cleanliness. PB-hotel in soi 3 is the worst and if you ever use that one I recommend the drive-in building and not the main one, which is infested with bugs as well with dirty carpets on the floor. At several ST-rooms all over town you will at times see bugs running away when you put on the lights. 

If cleanliness is your main concern I recommend you book a cheaper hotel room for one night instead. That is your only other option.