Sign in to follow this  
bazza60

THAILAND PASS

On 11/7/2021 at 5:15 AM, mcwallace said:

the pas is completly seperate from your Visa, it's only to enter the country(aq/issurance/etc).

If you don't qualfy for Visa on Arrival you will still need to apply for one as normal

I think you mean entry permit which is a Visa exemption, not a Visa on Arrival. Many countries (64 I believe) do not need an actual visa to enter Thailand.

11 hours ago, bazza60 said:

I do not need a visa I was just asking if the normal 30 day stamp has been extended to 45 days just heard it somewhere else thats all

It is back to 28 days now (28+day arriving+day leaving). It was only extended to 45 because of the 15 day quarantine that has now stopped.

50 minutes ago, lb_beginner said:

It is back to 28 days now (28+day arriving+day leaving). It was only extended to 45 because of the 15 day quarantine that has now stopped.

OK great that has cleared that up I have never had to extend my stamp before so have done some research and looks like I have to to somewhere near Don Meung, so will go there next month and complete the paperwork I have looked at what is required and looks pretty simple. Thanks for your answer.

7 hours ago, bazza60 said:

OK great that has cleared that up I have never had to extend my stamp before so have done some research and looks like I have to to somewhere near Don Meung, so will go there next month and complete the paperwork I have looked at what is required and looks pretty simple. Thanks for your answer.

Yes its a big immigration building. Wait in line a couple of hours, pay 1900THB, bring copy of passport and they renew for 30 days.

1 hour ago, lb_beginner said:

Yes its a big immigration building. Wait in line a couple of hours, pay 1900THB, bring copy of passport and they renew for 30 days.

Thanks for your help sounds like a simple process is there any reason why they would refuse to renew an extension?

Thanks.