Sign in to follow this  
bobby73

Lohas Residences

Has anyone stayed here recently?

Is it guest/LB friendly?

I found this while looking, hopefully it's incorrect/out of date as there's some really good deals at the moment..

Thank in advance.

Image1.png

I stayed there 2 years ago a few nights. I know that not exactly recent, but it probably hasn't changed much. It was LB friendly and the staff treated girls with respect. There were no guest fees. Note that they did not take LB IDs at the front desk. That may or may not matter to you. 

The hotel itself is well maintained with good service. The rooms are very similar to what you find at places like Phachara or Legacy Suites. An odd thing I remember is that their room phones looked like they were straight out of 1974. Big, clunky push button desk phones with flashing red bulbs but they hopefully updated those since then. They do have a large and good pool. 

It's located on Soi 2, but that soi gets very little auto traffic and has no restaurants or bars. For any of that or to get a taxi, you need to go out the back entrance to Soi 4. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, oliver17 said:

I stayed there 2 years ago a few nights. I know that not exactly recent, but it probably hasn't changed much. It was LB friendly and the staff treated girls with respect. There were no guest fees. Note that they did not take LB IDs at the front desk. That may or may not matter to you. 

The hotel itself is well maintained with good service. The rooms are very similar to what you find at places like Phachara or Legacy Suites. An odd thing I remember is that their room phones looked like they were straight out of 1974. Big, clunky push button desk phones with flashing red bulbs but they hopefully updated those since then. They do have a large and good pool. 

It's located on Soi 2, but that soi gets very little auto traffic and has no restaurants or bars. For any of that or to get a taxi, you need to go out the back entrance to Soi 4. Good luck. 

Great, many thanks