Sign in to follow this  
pointplace

Conrad Bangkok Residences any recent experiences?

Hi all,

looks like this property has been refurbished last year, I sure hope so by the look at the pictures on tripadvisor.

Has anyone been there the last couple of months? I get a good rate with the Hilton group and 5 nights would put me over the top for a Diamond card so mulling it over. I think the regular price is around 3500 per night and I can get it for 1900. 

Any comments or pictures much appreciated!

6 hours ago, pointplace said:

Hi all,

looks like this property has been refurbished last year, I sure hope so by the look at the pictures on tripadvisor.

Has anyone been there the last couple of months? I get a good rate with the Hilton group and 5 nights would put me over the top for a Diamond card so mulling it over. I think the regular price is around 3500 per night and I can get it for 1900. 

Any comments or pictures much appreciated!

i have no experiences  but 1900b is bloody good. even with member my rate is 4398b. no reviews on google even up to this point so that is a lil odd.

Conrad Residences is there long term hotel.  Not sure if you will get any diamond benefits from the Residences.  I would check.  I have stayed at the Conrad and I am a Diamond member, so executive lounge is awesome.  Great breakfast.  Only complaint is I wish breakfast would go later than 10:30 during the week and 11:00 on the weekend.  Free shuttle that runs every 15-30 minutes up to Ploen Chit station.