clafishn

Hotels with large bedside mirrors

Hey, so during my last trip I stayed a couple nights at the Parkway Inn, and while the place was a little past its prime, I really liked having the huge mirror on the wall at the head of the giant bed. Got a real kick out of seeing all the action from a different angle I guess you could say..

Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to find this kind of layout in other hotels in the area. The only other place I've noticed this was the Galaxy Suites right next to KRU in Pattaya - which I also really liked. Any similar recommendations?

In general, the smaller the hotel room, the more likely it is they place big mirrors there to make the room look larger...

The illusion of depth I think it's called...

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Ropey said:

PB Hotel short time rooms have recently been renovated, mirrors behind the bed plus angled ones to the side as well as on the ceiling. 

Really? That's good to hear. Last I was there the place was falling apart- bathroom taps leaking, AC barely chugging along.

Did they fix up both the ground-level curtain ones and the upstairs 'pricier' rooms?

27 minutes ago, ssmurry said:

Really? That's good to hear. Last I was there the place was falling apart- bathroom taps leaking, AC barely chugging along.

Did they fix up both the ground-level curtain ones and the upstairs 'pricier' rooms?

The curtain section I've been too, but not the upstairs ones as I use the carpark

On 12/31/2019 at 2:49 AM, clafishn said:

Hey, so during my last trip I stayed a couple nights at the Parkway Inn, and while the place was a little past its prime, I really liked having the huge mirror on the wall at the head of the giant bed. Got a real kick out of seeing all the action from a different angle I guess you could say..

Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to find this kind of layout in other hotels in the area. The only other place I've noticed this was the Galaxy Suites right next to KRU in Pattaya - which I also really liked. Any similar recommendations?

loved the mirror at ever rich hotel too...but sadly no more

WP_20150117_01_09_24_Pro_1.JPG