Sign in to follow this  
mangatanga

Any experience with Mozio booked through Agoda?

Just booked the Dynasty Grande via Agoda for mid-Feb and noticed a check box for Mozio ground transportation from Suvarnabhumi to DG for $11 USD. I ticked it and paid for it. Has anyone else tried Mozio from the airport to their hotel while in BKK?

I typically take a taxi but last time I was in town, the lines were huge and it took me almost 90 minutes to get one. So I am looking at alternative modes of transportation...

Yes I've booked to have Mozio (via Agoda) take me from BKK to Nana Hotel on both of my previous trips to BKK. I'm going to BKK again in about 3 weeks and will probably use them again. I didn't have any issues. Pretty much just like using Uber/Lyft.

Yes they meet you at one of the gates. All of the non-taxi pickup services meet at the same gate. I want to say it's gate 3 but I'm going strictly off memory so could get another gate number. There has been a person who has names on a list and I go to them and then they radio the car person. So it is a little different than say a uber/lyft which don't have this kind of middle man. For the most part you don't even have to have a phone either. I've always printed out my mozio confirmation stuff anyways although I do always have my phone available too although I haven't used my phone either time.