mespicy

Novotel Soi 4

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A246-novotel-bangkok-sukhumvit-4/index.shtml

Stayed here for 3 nights from 15 to 18th Nov.

New Hotel and all rooms as pictures, clean spacious and well equipped, Hot water was a bit random at times and Air con  seemed to be at a constant output no matter what temperature i changed it to, but it wasn't an issue although at time slightly cooler would have been better.

I have previously stayed  soi 18 but wanted to be closer to the action and this certainly gives you that, i had inquired about guest/ladyboy policy prior to booking and as was stated no joiner fees or ladboy policy, although additional guest would be charged for, but this was easy to get around as i will mention in my trip report.

This is a joint hotel with IBIS on the other side which is quite a bit cheaper but i did not like the look of the rooms, The Pool/ Roof Top bar and Gym are shared with Ibis & Novotel and i was concerned that the Pool are would be overcrowded but it was not a problem any time i used it.

Only slight niggle was the fact that you had to use your key card in the lift to access your floor, i only came down to meet one guest as the others arrived with me but you can get free Access to floor 24 and go up a small flight of stairs which takes you to roof bar/pool (floor 25) so if you wanted to meet here it would not be an issue.

I would definitely stay here again the ambiance and views from the roof bar at night are great and less than a 5 minute walk from Nana and chaos 9.

14 minutes ago, mespicy said:

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A246-novotel-bangkok-sukhumvit-4/index.shtml

New Hotel and all rooms as pictures, clean spacious and well equipped, Hot water was a bit random at times and Air con  seemed to be at a constant output no matter what temperature i changed it to, but it wasn't an issue although at time slightly cooler would have been better.

I have previously stayed  soi 18 but wanted to be closer to the action and this certainly gives you that, i had inquired about guest/ladyboy policy prior to booking and as was stated no joiner fees or ladboy policy, although additional guest would be charged for, but this was easy to get around as i will mention in my trip report.

This is a joint hotel with IBIS on the other side which is quite a bit cheaper but i did not like the look of the rooms, The Pool/ Roof Top bar and Gym are shared with Ibis & Novotel and i was concerned that the Pool are would be overcrowded but it was not a problem any time i used it.

Only slight niggle was the fact that you had to use your key card in the lift to access your floor, i only came down to meet one guest as the others arrived with me but you can get free Access to floor 24 and go up a small flight of stairs which takes you to roof bar/pool (floor 25) so if you wanted to meet here it would not be an issue.

I would definitely stay here again the ambiance and views from the roof bar at night are great and less than a 5 minute walk from Nana and chaos 9.

Fantastic review and have been looking at this and a Citrus Soi 6 as the two choices of hotels for my next trip 

8 hours ago, mespicy said:

How much did you pay per night and did you get breakfast included. I have already booked the Nana so interested to see the price difference for the same soi.

Using agoda Ityped in dates for next week for a king double and they wanted $167aud. With breakfast it rose to $187!

For a 26m2 room that is fucking expensive.

6 hours ago, taaseesanuk said:

How much did you pay per night and did you get breakfast included. I have already booked the Nana so interested to see the price difference for the same soi.

3 nights was £230.00 excluding breakfast there are cheaper and more expensive options around, but its nice and shiny and new ;)

3 hours ago, mikel said:

Using agoda Ityped in dates for next week for a king double and they wanted $167aud. With breakfast it rose to $187!

For a 26m2 room that is fucking expensive.

I don't know what the AUD exchange rate is at present but seems more than i paid as usual it will be down to occupancy and how far in advance you book it, i was about 3 weeks in advance.

I used Booking .com

14 hours ago, OneTrueSaxon said:

Fantastic review and have been looking at this and a Citrus Soi 6 as the two choices of hotels for my next trip 

Cant fault the location and the first massage parlour you come to if walking to NANA has 5 ladyboys working there one with a surprisingly big cock ;) 

52 minutes ago, mespicy said:

I don't know what the AUD exchange rate is at present but seems more than i paid as usual it will be down to occupancy and how far in advance you book it, i was about 3 weeks in advance.

I used Booking .com

Yes timing is everything. That room size is just too small for me.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:48 AM, mespicy said:

Cant fault the location and the first massage parlour you come to if walking to NANA has 5 ladyboys working there one with a surprisingly big cock ;)

What is the big cock girls name? Pic? 

Sorry i didn't get her name i actually had a 4 hand massage, not that it was much of a massage 1 big 1 small, , she is god looking  about 5'8' with long black hair :Rolling___: seriously though just ask them they are very friendly and i am sure will point you in the right direction, both had nice bodies firm asses and soft boltons.