Maybe I am missing something quite obvious but how on earth do you upload a picture to a private message?

Only option appears to be "Insert Other Media" then "Insert Existing Attachment". I don't have any existing attachments and when I go to the "My Attachments" page there is still not an obvious way to upload anything.

So (A) I am missing something very obvious (highly probable) or (B) you can only send a picture privately that you have already uploaded publicly in a topic (defeats the purpose a bit)?

Help?

On 8/2/2018 at 3:17 AM, Drew69 said:

Maybe I am missing something quite obvious but how on earth do you upload a picture to a private message?

Only option appears to be "Insert Other Media" then "Insert Existing Attachment". I don't have any existing attachments and when I go to the "My Attachments" page there is still not an obvious way to upload anything.

So (A) I am missing something very obvious (highly probable) or (B) you can only send a picture privately that you have already uploaded publicly in a topic (defeats the purpose a bit)?

Help?

That's an easy challenge, Drew!

You just click on "Click to choose files" and then select the folder on your computer or phone where the picture is that you want to upload, select the picture and attach it to your PM...

Once the picture is uploaded, you can click on the plus sign and the picture will be inserted into your message... If you picked the wrong image, you just click on the trash bin symbol...

No need for a PhD in computer science... Even a computer idiot like myself can do it. :ph34r:

Edited by Thanks