Bangkok Ladyboys Forum

Hi all .. Has anyone been with Donut , Mei or Veronicha ? Saw their profile on smooci . They look absolutely stunning . Hoping it's not just Photoshop.

I am looking for someone who is a decent top . Any suggestions ?

I've been with faith a couple of times . She is as gorgeous as in the pictures :) .

I hooked up with Mei about 2 years ago in Patpong (I think it was Kings Castle). She was bubbly, playful, fun and has a nice medium size cock. She bottomed but I didn't ask if she was a top. VeronichA is active on TF and Bangkok Craiglist, but haven't met her.

Hi all .. Has anyone been with Donut , Mei or Veronicha ? Saw their profile on smooci . They look absolutely stunning . Hoping it's not just Photoshop.

I am looking for someone who is a decent top . Any suggestions ?

I've been with faith a couple of times . She is as gorgeous as in the pictures :) .

If you pay for a 3 day membership you get reviews & indeed enter one of your own . Also the gurls get to review clients also

edit :- The small fee to read the reviews is worth every penny if you are going to use this service in my opinion .

Edited by Boomerang

I hooked up with Mei about 2 years ago in Patpong (I think it was Kings Castle). She was bubbly, playful, fun and has a nice medium size cock. She bottomed but I didn't ask if she was a top. VeronichA is active on TF and Bangkok Craiglist, but haven't met her.

Cool .. Thank you :)

My stay in BKK is usually short around 20-30 hours, so I do not have much time to go to the bars for a hookup .

There used to be this website called bangkokcracker . Which is now shut down because of some legal stuff ..

If anyone knows of similar websites, please let me know.

Thanks again