pointplace

Taxi service from Sukhumvit to Pattaya?

Hi guys,

It seems most of the posts on this was a bit out of date so i took the liberty to create a new one.

Has anyone used anything they can recommend recently? I dont need a Mercedes, but a nice clean Camry would be great to get me from my hotel in Sukhumvit to the Hilton hotel in Pattaya.

Much appreciated!

From the information of the sister Pattaya forum, I used several drivers recommended before and were satisfied with their car, service and charges (single trip only).  Here they are:

khun Pim:  0897969310

khun Toom (pronounced as Dom): 0879880759

khun Prinya 0852209898

grab car may be a choice but I am not sure you can get one when you arrive Bangkok airport, considering the car has to return to Bangkok from Pattaya.

I have some friends going to Pattaya from BKK airport, I normally travel alone so get Mr Toom or similar. In this case there are 3 people with 3 suitcases and hand baggage , any suggestions for suitable vehicle

I have some friends going to Pattaya from BKK airport, I normally travel alone so get Mr Toom or similar. In this case there are 3 people with 3 suitcases and hand baggage , any suggestions for suitable vehicle

You can get a SUV Mu X or Fortuna taxi in the taxi stand, it has a dedicated lane at the airport for large taxis. Or you could download Grab app and order a pickup by an SUV, in the times I have used Grab at the airport they picked me up at departures drop off, not sure if that still happens as its been a while since I used Grab.

I recommend Nam’s Taxi as well. I’ve used her service multiple times for airport to Pattaya, and Pattaya to airport or Sukhumvit. Clean, well maintained late model sedan each trip. Scheduling is quick and efficient with Chanya. Always on time. Drivers are females; professional, and safety conscious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would absolutely backup the earlier recommendations for Nam's. You can book on the website, or I actually have a whatsapp from her somewhere, so normally use that. Always on time, female drivers so generally safe, not lunatics at the wheel. Prices are very reasonable. Does what it says on the tin!

1 hour ago, hkaus72 said:

Would absolutely backup the earlier recommendations for Nam's. You can book on the website, or I actually have a whatsapp from her somewhere, so normally use that. Always on time, female drivers so generally safe, not lunatics at the wheel. Prices are very reasonable. Does what it says on the tin!

I also recommend Nam's for all reasons outlined by Hkaus and others. They are very punctual and their drivers are absolutely safe unlike a regular taxi. I hate using Bangkok taxis to travel to Pattaya because sometimes you end up with a ting-tong driver who is either unsafe or doesn't know his way around Pattaya (often they are both). Car service is the only way to go. 

Another option are these people. I have used them for several trips to Pattaya and also Pranburi. They are similar to Nam's with safe drivers and spotless cars. Only difference is that you use a credit card to book them online. 

https://www.limousine.in.th/index.php