• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pointplace

pointplace

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Special fetish for darkskinned, slim lb with long cocks.
    Visiting 20th to 25th May if anyone wants a wingman, PM me. Early 30s from Scandinavia.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Has anyone had the pleasure?

https://www.thaifriendly.com/skyyaura

I am tempted because the one time I had with an ebony shemale was rather awkward because she only spoke Spanish, so i'm tempted to get an American.

Would love to hear if anyone has been there and lived to tell the tale?

#2 kingaddictx

kingaddictx

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

hmm i don't know man. I've been with a lot of black american ts in the states. While a hand full were good, most were lying and scammers. An I'm mixed myself so not being racist lol. Most only care about money and will flat out change the menu or upsell once they have it or try to rob you. About half of all the black ts I've set appoints with tried setting me up. 

Now this person may not fit that bill, but the fact that from the pictures it is kinda clear she has no boobs, yet in the description only says "yes i have boobs" is a red flag. Your already lying for no reason, so trust level is at zero. 

Latin american black ts I've never had a problem with however. 

• scot56 likes this

#3 pointplace

pointplace

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
    Visiting 20th to 25th May if anyone wants a wingman, PM me. Early 30s from Scandinavia.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

solid advice king much appreciated, will tread carefully 

#4 dude2220002002

dude2220002002

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:10 AM

The photo of her is before her boob job. I have talked to her for a year or so. Not met her but seems a nice girl. She has about a 7.5 to 8 in. She travels the states and bkk also Singapore. Her boob job she did last year in bkk and they look good.

#5 MikeNH

MikeNH

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:22 AM

Will look forward to hearing your post report  :P

#6 kingaddictx

kingaddictx

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

The photo of her is before her boob job. I have talked to her for a year or so. Not met her but seems a nice girl. She has about a 7.5 to 8 in. She travels the states and bkk also Singapore. Her boob job she did last year in bkk and they look good.

And yet despite having a phone with a camera, she still hasn't updated her pics? Again that's pretty telling. All of this information to me shows she isn't interested in presenting the best public face possible. A common trait of scammers. But again I haven't seen her and don't know her so i could be wrong. Personal experience in the states tells me otherwise. 

#7 scottie1954

scottie1954

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • Interests:Guess what I am interested to.

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:11 AM

Has anyone had the pleasure?

https://www.thaifriendly.com/skyyaura

I am tempted because the one time I had with an ebony shemale was rather awkward because she only spoke Spanish, so i'm tempted to get an American.

Would love to hear if anyone has been there and lived to tell the tale?

is this “African American”? Gimme a break... smells of scam from far.
She looks like any girl next door, not even significant dark skin.
They are darker from Issan.

I understand some have an itch for black TV (I cannot honestly rate them LB and only 1 out of 10 qualifies as TSX), Just like others look for Eastern Europe GG in Pattaya, but all looks to me a big nonsense.
I can even understand an itch here for philipina, still representing the Asian side of cute LB or femboys.
You go to Japan and want to taste Russian vodka?and in Moscow do you look for Sake?
My two cents....

#8 lb_beginner

lb_beginner

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

Wow...are we talking about the same lb? Because when I met her she had only 4 inc, no boobs, short hair and basically looked nothing like a lb. Ruff. 

I´d say avoid like there is no tomorrow....been with around 500 lbs and she is in the lower 10. Total scammer.

If you´re interested in a hung ebony try Leely. Be prepared to pay 6000 though. Had her a couple of years ago half that price. Memorable.

• sornierob and alabo78 like this

#9 MikeNH

MikeNH

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the feedback - sounds like bait & switch.  Your disappointment should help the rest of us avoid her  :em_gay:

#10 pointplace

pointplace

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:48 AM

thanks guys, consider myself thoroughly warned :-)

#11 carling

carling

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:03 PM

If you want some proper information on this topic i suggest you go on the pattaya forum and pm essexboy, he spent 3 days with her at christmas and he reckons she,s really nice and not a scammer at all.

I myself have chatted to her on the phone because i was going to meet her but i never got round to it, you know how it is too many right under your nose but i,ll contact her when i get there in september

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users