flipflops

Choosing seats on Thai Air domestic flights

I booked a flight on domestic Thai Air and for the life of me I cannot find where to select seats for this flight on the website. Am I missing something or do I not have this option? I have frequent flyer membership if that matters.

It's only an hour. Does it really matter?

1 hour doesn't matter to me. I ask for and usually get decent seats at check in.

I'm curious as to why this is not available to customers ..... or maybe I overlooked something.

i fly thai a lot(6 or 7 tomes a year) and this is a problem on int as well. i can book my seat on the return trip but not the out going from perth aust. i have asked many times at the check in desk but they just shrug there shoulders. tit is every where

1 hour doesn't matter to me. I ask for and usually get decent seats at check in.

I'm curious as to why this is not available to customers ..... or maybe I overlooked something.

I find Thai Airways' various sites to be pretty poor.

I fly from Khon Kaen to BKK maybe 7 times a year. I use Thai Smile. Can always book my seat at time of

booking my flights.

Prices are normally cheaper than Thai Airways as well.

If you want to go to Don Muang, try Air Asia or Nok Air.

i fly thai a lot(6 or 7 tomes a year) and this is a problem on int as well. i can book my seat on the return trip but not the out going from perth aust. i have asked many times at the check in desk but they just shrug there shoulders. tit is every where

I book all my flights now through Amex travel get the same deals as Thai and can book seats both wAys. For flights they are fantastic not worth consulting on hotels though