pointplace

Hotel recommendation needed: Big rooms and short walk to CIB and Nana

Hi all,

im looking around for a place to stay in end of May, and I feel that the Sofitel and Landmark is a mite too pricey for 6 nights this time around so im looking for alternatives.

So the 3 requirements:

- Guest friendly (might bring 2 LBs with my friend)

- Easy walking distance and/or easy tuk tuk ride from CIB or Nana to the hotel

- Biggish rooms (at least 35m2)

Anybody with recent recommendations?

Cheers and look forward to sharing the trip here on the forum :-)

If you have SPG status you can get a room upgrade at the Sheraton Grande. Awesome hotel...it might be too expensive though. Cheaper SPG hotels are Four Points, Soi 15 and Aloft, Soi 11. Both would meet your requirments, i believe. Good luck!

If you have SPG status you can get a room upgrade at the Sheraton Grande. Awesome hotel...it might be too expensive though. Cheaper SPG hotels are Four Points, Soi 15 and Aloft, Soi 11. Both would meet your requirments, i believe. Good luck!

Salil top floor is good.

Hi all,

im looking around for a place to stay in end of May, and I feel that the Sofitel and Landmark is a mite too pricey for 6 nights this time around so im looking for alternatives.

So the 3 requirements:

- Guest friendly (might bring 2 LBs with my friend)

- Easy walking distance and/or easy tuk tuk ride from CIB or Nana to the hotel

- Biggish rooms (at least 35m2)

Anybody with recent recommendations?

Cheers and look forward to sharing the trip here on the forum :-)

3bddd7865a54e241603ad7ba32e41aed.jpg

Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel next to the Sofitel on Sukhumvit Rd. Only 5-7 min walk to CIB. Stayed once before and found it pretty good. Only 3 star but clean & has a good pool etc. Only down side no safe in the room but they do have secure storage at front desk. Google it on maps & you will see approx location to CIB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have a look at the brand new Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6, just across the road from Phatchara Suites.

I stayed in one of the Executive Suites (52 sqm), have a look! https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotel/bangkok/citrus-suites-sukhumvit/

No problems taking LB to the room (didn‘t take 2 though), no joiner fee, but ID required! 2 minutes walk to NEP, about 10 minutes to CIRB (when you leave the hotel and turn right, there‘s a short cut at the end of the street to Soi 8!)

Without knowing what your budget is, if you are looking for big room( suites are 55 sq m) at decent rates, you may want to look at Citrus 11 on Soi 11. The suites can be had late may for about 2100 baht. They have 2 full bathrooms per suite, which comes in handy when you bring 2 girls with you. I know One True Saxon has stayed here as well, and I think he liked it just fine.

Indeed mate I love place. Stayed there half a dozen times now.

Indeed mate I love place. Stayed there half a dozen times now.

you slut!

Edited by bkkladyboy

Lol this is a very rare appearance on this site

i only post now after careful consideration of if i have something very important to add to the discussion.

On 3/13/2018 at 2:54 AM, oliver17 said:

Without knowing what your budget is, if you are looking for big room( suites are 55 sq m) at decent rates, you may want to look at Citrus 11 on Soi 11. The suites can be had late may for about 2100 baht. They have 2 full bathrooms per suite, which comes in handy when you bring 2 girls with you. I know One True Saxon has stayed here as well, and I think he liked it just fine.

https://www.citrus11sukhumvit.com/en/

Below are some pics from my stay a couple of years ago - Amy from Cascades showing her ass and Stephanie from Casanova showing her tits.

Amy 22.jpg Amy 18.jpg

Steph  9.jpg Steph 13.jpg

So this trip is the trip where a gang bang is to be :)

thx so much for Oliver for suggesting Citrus 11, it seems just perfect with the extra bathroom, although the bedroom is a little small, but im sure we will manage :)

And compared to the 5 star hotels I was looking at this is less than half the price of their basic rooms, AND i get an airport transfer for free.

Looking forward to report back on my adventures :)

17 hours ago, pointplace said:

thx so much for Oliver for suggesting Citrus 11, it seems just perfect with the extra bathroom, although the bedroom is a little small, but im sure we will manage :)

And compared to the 5 star hotels I was looking at this is less than half the price of their basic rooms, AND i get an airport transfer for free.

Citrus 11 is excellent value for the money. The traffic gets backed up on the soi out front, and you can often save time by just hiking down to soi 3 to get a cab there. From Sukhumvit, you can take a motorbike taxi up 11 for about 20 baht. The hotel restaurant is fine, but nothing special. Around the corner is Firehouse Hamburger (one of the best you will eat), The Australian, and other Soi 11 restaurants. 

A little bonus....Below is a photo I took at Citrus 11 of Sofie a few years back, right after she got plastic jugs installed. Back then she was cute, mentally stable and pleasant to be around. These days she is none of those things, sad to say. But we sure had some fun in that hotel, LOL.  

Sofie 126.jpg

Cool thx Oliver, I stayed in mercure 11 last time so i remember the stuck traffic very well and the burger was great.

Did you sign the 2 girls in when you brought them up or u just walked in? I notice that the lobby is pretty small so no chance to go in unnoticed like at the Sofitel.

And did u ever bring 3 people? A buddy of mine will join us with 2 ladyboys, and I was thinking of giving him one of the two doorcards and we would go in seperately or is that not neccessary?

Treasure trove this page, if you are in town would love to buy you a drink!

The lobby is small and often very busy. They don't make a habit of asking for IDs and because I knew all girls in pics very well, there was no need to stop at front desk. If you aren't well acquainted with an LB, for your own safety you probably want to have the front desk take her ID.  Otherwise, just make a beeline for the elevators. 

Taking 2 girls to the room are no problem. I don't know about taking 3 guests. Just make your reservation for 2 people, so at least you will be partially covered if questions arise. Good luck. 

On 7/18/2018 at 1:32 AM, pointplace said:

And....    how did the story develope? 

5 minutes ago, dav662 said:

How are the hotels near Nana? I don't want any long walks or rides. 

Anything in front with decent size rooms and friendly?

You may want to look into new Citrus Suites at intersection of Soi 4 & 6 - across from old Guess bar and down the soi from Phachara. Scroll down to the end of the thread for Bwana Lb's review from earlier this week. It looks perfect for access to NEP and Chaos 9. 

5 hours ago, dav662 said:

How are the hotels near Nana? I don't want any long walks or rides. 

Anything in front with decent size rooms and friendly?

Novotel soi 4 is very good i done a report on it and also not far to Chaos 9 from there.

Try Citadines. They have 4 locations between Soi 4 and Soi 23. Big room, big bed, studio-type rooms. Never had any problems with guests. Prices are acceptable - if you book in advice you can have a nice room for c.a. 1300-1500 bath/night.